Gino and Zack invite...

Maddie's POV
Ah... Prom is in 3 days... I'm so nervous! I really want Gino to invite but.. I'm not sure! "Madison Nicole Ziegler, come here in this moment!" I heard Gino behind me, then I turned around, "Yes?" I said nervously "Do you want to go to the prom with me?" He asked, in that moment my heart start beating so fast! "YES!" I yelled then he gave me a hug and a kiss.. Ah.. The perfect moment!

Zack's POV
I just got a text from Gino saying that he just invite Maddie to the prom! Now is my turn to invie Paige to the prom... But what if she says no! I'm soo nervous!

*Next Day*

I saw Paige walking alone in the park, "Hey Paige" I yelled at her, she turned around and ran to my arms, then she start crying "What happen!?" I asked her "I'm so sad! My parents are getting divorce!" She said while she was crying, so I hold her tight and then I start talking to her just to distract her for some minutes, after she calmed down I start talking to her about the prom "um.. And you're going to the prom?" I asked her *sniff* "Yes, of course! I want to be distracted for one day at least..." She said, then I picked a flower from the ground and gave it to her "So.. Would you like to.. Go to the prom with me?" I said, then she hugged "Ten times YES!" She said, then we stared at each other, then we kissed, Ah.. The perfect moment...

GUYS!!! I'M BACK!! I DECIDED TO DON'T END THIS STORY!! HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!