Try Plan D for Dolled Up

"I hate you, I hate this demon, and I hate this dress," Hana groaned, tugging at the bottom of the simple dress. It was pure white, ending high on her thighs; it was barely long enough to hide everything and surely short enough to tease any dirty mind. Her short hair was loosely curled, though the short woman couldn't help but continue tousling her hair. "This is a horrible plan; what if the demon doesn't go after me?"

     "This took several hours...if the demon doesn't come after you, we'll have to try something else," Sora sighed, crossing his arms over his chest. After all, if his hard work on the less-than-willing Hana went for broke, then he'd at least want to enjoy it for himself. "Anyways, if these hunters are right and the demon comes after you, we'll finally be able to get rid of that son of a bitch."

     Hana pouted, crossing her arms and looking down at her body. "Do I have to wear this, though? I mean, can't I just wear a nice top and jeans?" Sora shook his head, turning the woman and pushing her out of her bedroom. "Nope! We have to make you stunningly beautiful, so that demon can't help but notice you."

     The two walked down the stairs, causing the Winchesters to look up from their conversation. They were both shocked to see how different the little woman now looked. Hana looked up, too, her face flushed. She made a face at the two as she approached them. Here she was, getting all dolled up to lure out a body possessed by a twisted soul, just so the Winchesters could exorcise (or kill) the demon. Plus, she'd never live this moment down, so why not lighten the mood with an uncomfortably funny face or two?

     Smiling awkwardly, the girl twirled around slowly to showcase the dress. "Hey, guys...so, how do I look?" Hana asked, tugging at the bottom of her dress once more. She patiently awaited their answer, watching her high heeled feet.

     "Y-you look great, Hana," Sam stammered with a smile, glancing at his older brother. When he noticed Dean smirking to himself, Sam rolled his eyes and elbowed his brother. "Don't you think she looks great, Dean?" Sam reiterated. Dean finally realized his silence and nodded, giving the short girl a confident nod.

     A wide and nervous smile spread across Hana's face. "Alright...thanks, guys. Now...let's go gank this bitch."

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

     "Okay...I can't do this..." Hana murmured, trying to look approachable. She was currently sitting at a bar with the two hunters, only a few seats separating the trio. Though, so it didn't look like she was talking to the Winchesters, Hana kept her back to them. "What if the demon doesn't come for me?"

     Dean ordered himself a drink, using it to muffle his reply. "Don't worry...we'll find a way to draw it out," and with this statement, the two hunters left to watch from a distance. Meanwhile, a man decided to sidle up to Hana. He was tall, with dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. It was safe to say that the man was pretty handsome.

     "Wow, Hana! What coincidence," the man smiled, sitting beside the girl. "You look...amazing. I can't believe I found you here; didn't think this was something you'd usually do."

     "Chase! Hey," Hana blushed, smiling at the man. "I just decided to try something new, you know," she chuckled, lightly running a hand through her hair. Now, talking to one of her friends (and secret crush) with a confident air about her was no big deal, but she should be looking out for the demon.

     "Anyways, what are you doing here?" She asked, though a bit distracted as her eyes scanned the bar for any suspicious persons lurking about. Chase looked around as well, before giving Hana a reply; "well, I come down here to unwind after work and school, you know? All the stress from constant assignments from teachers and my boss: it drives me crazy!"