Chapter 6

Tucker's POV

~~~~The Next Afternoon~~~~

Mr. Lee was called down to the police station, where the same officer from yesterday said,
"You are Mr. Lee, correct?"
"Yeah."
"Legal guardian of Jordan Maron?"
"Yeah..."
"We found this note. Don't worry, we already have pictures of it. Several pictures, in fact. Shall I read it out loud?"
"Yessir."
"Ok. *ahem*.
To whoever cares,
I hate my life here. My dad died when I was 2, then my mom and step dad died when I was 5 in an explosion.
I was in it, too. I came out without a scratch.
I should've been dead 11 years ago. But, I'm not. Someone or something kept me alive.
I was taken in by the old owner of my apartment building, in which he abused me every day, saying that I ruined his life. His name, by the way, is Mr. Lee.
It doesn't get better at school. I have been bullied since preschool. PRESCHOOL! How is that even possible?
Don't come after me. I don't want to come back here. Not any time soon. And when I come back, you better beware. I'm coming back stronger than anyone would ever bargain for.
-Jordan."
"Wha-"
"Sir, do you have any recent photos of Jordan?"
"No, he is camera shy"
"That's making you look awfully guilty."
"I DO NOT ABUSE HIM!"
"What proof do you have otherwise?"
"How do you know? He was angry at me when he left! He's lying!"
"Sir, we have no proof against Jordan."
"HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?"
"No, but, why would he lie about something that serious?"
"He gets mad VERY EASILY!"
"I have a hard time believing that. For now, Mr. Lee, you are under arrest."
"He's going to pay..." He mumbled, as the officer latched handcuffs around his wrists.
"YES!" Tom yelled with excitement.
"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!" I finish off Tom's sentence.
Suddenly, the camera zoomed off into the middle of the ocean.
Jordan was racing away from the city, with an expression of determination plastered on his face.
"Land, please. A strip of land will do." He said out loud, since no one could hear him.
Soon, his boat began to break down.
"No, no, no! Ah, this had to happen, didn't it?"
He looked around, and saw a large piece of land.
On the shore was the biggest tree he'd ever see.
He could hardly see the top of the tree.
"Maybe, if the tree's hollow, I could stay inside it." Jordan thought out loud, and jumped head first into the sea water.

Jordan's POV

"Martha, I think you're forgetting that they're in a coma, and most people die in a coma."
"Jordan, don't think like that! Be optimistic. They'll be just fine."
"I don't know."
"You've known them much longer than I have. And by what I can tell from those 4, they can get through this."
"It's just... I've never been this scared in my life."
Says the guy who was abused. Lived in fear for most of his childhood. And knowing that they're in a coma is more terrifying than all of that, speaks volumes.
"It's going to be ok. They have to be ok."
I stood up, and said, "I'm going to go get some fresh air. I'll be back." And with that, I leave the room.
I want to talk to them... but how am I supposed to do THAT? We're talking about the Shadows, here. An extremely strong force, stronger than any God. Holding my friends. Practically hostage.
I sigh, and continue to think.
Why them? Why all of us? They've done nothing wrong- ok, maybe I'm exaggerating for Tom, but you get the idea.
Either way, I needed to confront the Shadows.
"Someone called for me?"

----

Adding in spice in Jordan's POV :3
huehuehue.
Anyways, *strums Mexican guitar, and starts to play Hot Cross Buns on it cause' why not*
Peace!
~Smart