Chapter 10

I can confirm, that once this story ends, there WILL be a sequel, and I already know the path the sequel will take. Don't you worry. :3

Tom's POV

The time zoomed forward a bit, to around the time he was 19.
He woke up, and got some breakfast, and looked out below.
"3 years." He said to himself, then, something grew closer.
It was a ship.
A ship from his homeland.
Quickly, he rushed downstairs, blockaded the doors, set down a pressure plate, and led TNT all the way up the stairway. After that, he zipped up to the top of the tree, with all of his valuables on him.
"Oi, out of 3 years of looking for the lad, we've never seen this place." A sailor commented, looking at his place.
"3 years? Has it been 3 years?"
"Approximately."
Jordan held his breath, as he peered out of a tiny opening of leaves.
"He's here." Another sailor said, pounding on the tree, then, breaking down the blockade.
"Good luck getting to me." Jordan smirked, closing his eyes.
The sailors stepped on the pressure plate, blowing up the stairway, all the way to the top.
"HOLY JESUS!" The captain yelled.
"HE'S DEFINITELY HERE."
Jordan laughed lightly at them.
"How're we going to get up there, capt'n?"
"The same way he did."
"The stairways gone!"
"GET SOME DIRT AND BUILD UP!"
"Yessir!"
Jordan knew they were going to find him eventually, but he wasn't going to give up.
With his flying suit, and silencers he had built on to it, he silently flew down to the ground, and snuck on the ship.
Luckily, no one was on board.
With his axe, he chopped off the rope, and snuck into the captain's steering area.
He took his axe with both hands, and smashed the tracker.
He left a note on the grass, which he had prepared long ago.
Without another thought, he sped off, leaving the 3 idiotic sailors behind.
"Well, he just hijacked a ship." I say.
"I... just stole a ship." He says, smiling with pride.
"CAPTAIN! OUR SHIP'S GONE!" A sailor yelled.
"How'd he manage to take a whole ship?"
"He left a note. Let me read.
Society,
Can you not read? I DO NOT want to be saved. I hate that island. If you take me, you'll be taking me to my doom.
I was nice enough to leave a life boat. Go home.
I took your ship for my safety, Mr. Lee did in fact abuse me. I'm sure he's in jail by now. I understand if you are angered that I took a ship, and I will repay you. Once I get back.
I'm not ready to come back. Not anytime soon.
Maybe later. But it isn't my time.
-Jordan"

$$$$One Week Later...$$$$

The angle zoomed towards Mr. Lee, as he was watching the news.
"3 sailors who were looking for Jordan, almost found him. In a tree, in an unexplored island. Pictures are shown on the screen currently. Jordan is a very bright kid, and set up a whole cause and effect trap. He first, blockaded the door. When the sailors stepped inside, they activated a pressure plate, which blew up a whole staircase all the way up the trunk of the tree, distracting the sailors. Afterwards, he snuck by him in an unknown manner, broke the ship's tracker, and sailed away, leaving another note. The note is being investigated, once again, claiming his caretaker abused him, but, quote Jordan 'I'm sure he's in jail by now.' Luckily, the international ship department can still access the ship's cameras, and no footage on the ship has been shown to the public."
"Oh, he'll be oh-so surprised when he finds out I'm not in jail." Mr. Lee chuckled.

Jordan's POV

"Hey, Jordan. Are you ok?" I tiny voice peeped.
Andor.
I haven't talked to him in the longest time.
"Yeah, I'm fine. As fine as a person with all of their friends in a coma can be." I say, sighing at the end.
"Really? I saw you passed out in the woods, so, I brought you back to your place."
"You did that?"
"Yeah!"
"Thanks."
"No problem. I heard they're all experiencing your past?"
"Yeah... it's not fun for me. I bet it's not fun for them, especially since they're going through my past."
"I'm assuming it wasn't the best?"
"That's an understatement." I joke.
"Oh... did your parents die?"
"Mom, dad, step dad died." I correct.
"It could be worse."
"Also, afterwards I was abused for, what, 11 years? Then, I ran away, to have my pet die, and while I was at it, being tracked down by the government. Probably am still being tracked down to this day."
"So, having not the best life is an understatement?"
I laughed, and said, "Yep!"

????'s POV (not the same person from last chapter, and they aren't in the coma)

He's still missing, isn't he?
There hasn't been a track of him for 4 years.
Some say he died.
I hope he did.
Some say he's left this world.
I hope he did.
Some say I hurt him.
I did.
Some say I should be dead.
In a way, I should.
But I'm not.
And I hate him.
Some call it jealousy.
How he's nice, like his mother.
How girls swooned over his father.
I'm jealous.
And I want him to die.
Is that too much to ask for?

----

The new ???? POV is pretty obvious.

How'd you guys like this chapter? Yay or nay?
I did good in my opinion.

Let's talk about the sequel.
It's going to take a turn, and oh, is it going to be GOOD!
I already have half of it mapped out in my head XD
I just realized I never named Jordan's homeland, and here it is!
Denis Island.
Yup. Denis Island.
I totally did not just come up with that 1 second ago.
Anyways,
*strums Mexican guitar*
Peace!
~Smart
(Not including this, but everything above this is exactly 1,000 words 0-0)