Chapter 9

Wag's POV

The angle zoomed over to Mr. Lee again, and he was lying on the couch watching the news.
"A once happy family, the Maron family, began its downward fall, starting 14 years ago, when a well-known Dianitee solider, Adam Maron, was brutally assassinated, leaving his wife and son behind. The assassin is unknown to this day. 3 years later, the wife remarried, then, the Zachary Towers Apartment Complex experienced an explosion, killing everyone, except the owner, and Jordan Maron, the son of Adam and Grace Maron. He was supposedly abused by his new caretaker, but, all evidence is too weak to prove his guilt. As of 4 days ago, Jordan ran away, leaving a simple note, the only piece of evidence proving his caretaker guilty. Some fear his return, due to what he said in his note. The note will be revealed at 11. No clues or him, himself have been found. This case has been named by the public, the ''Maron Mystery." Now, Mike with the weather!"
"Is the media really that idiotic?" Mr. Lee mumbled, laughing at the end, flicking off the TV.
"This kid thinks he can hide? Oh, how wrong he is. When he returns, oh, he's not going to see the light of day again."
"Plan. If we ever meet this dude, get him in jail, or something." Tom says.
"He's messing with the wrong Jordan." I add on.
"Remember what Jordan said?" Sonja says.
"Yeah, we can-" I start.
"Get out." Tucker finishes
"HOW?" Tom questions.
"I... I don't know." Tucker, Sonja, and I say in sync.

Jordan's POV

I woke up, in my bed.
At first, I didn't remember why I was there.
Then I remembered.
The Shadows.
He knocked me out using dark magic.
Well, I'll give him credit, I did NOT see that coming.
I sighed, knowing I wasn't going to win with him, so I decided to visit the hospital.

=+=Time Skip Brought To You By Finding Out Wag's Alternate Self=+=

I sat in the chair in the corner of the room, in the completely silent room.
Minus the beeping heart monitors.
I couldn't skip out on the moment they woke up, so, I stayed.
Martha kept on telling me I needed to spend less time there, and spend some time to myself.
I kept on telling her that I'd have to be there when they woke up.
Then, she didn't argue back.
She knew I had a solid case.

????'s POV (They're NOT in the coma, btw.)

I awaited his arrival.
I wanted to see him, yet I can't leave.
How long has it been?
7 years since he had left?
18 years since I left him?
I regret every action I had within that split second, but, I couldn't change that now.
I wanted to seek revenge on someone.
I wanted to see him.
I wanted to apologize.
I wanted to question him.
I missed out on his life.
I'm so important in someone's life.
He could be dead, and I haven't seen him.
He could be suffering, and I'm not there to console him.
Or, on the brighter side, he could be happy.
He could have friends, he could be extremely successful.
Yet, the only thing I know is this island.
I watched him get hurt, and did nothing
What kind of mother am I?

----

That ???? POV though.
I'm pretty sure you guys guessed it by the last sentence.

Anyways,
*strums Mexican guitar*
Peace!
~Smart