Chapter 2: Special Guest Appearance

***Vier's P.O.V***

I awoken to a knock on my door. I get up looking at the clock. It's 10:00am, which mean's breakfast. I run to the bathroom taking a quick shower then putting on some grey sweatpants, a white v-neck, and some black socks. As I open my door, I'm shocked to see Ms. Ally standing outside of it cheesing.

Me: WHATS THE PROBLEM?

Ms. Ally: NOTHING! I mean, nothing. There will be a Special Guest Appearance today.

Me: Oh gosh! Not another author to read us a book.

Ms. Ally: Hey! Sharon Draper makes great books.

Me: Well, who is it this time?

Ms. Ally: It's a surprise. Just clean up this room, and I'll bring your breakfast up in a second.

I turn around into my room making up my bed. Since I washed clothes 2 days ago, I just folded them up and put them in my dresser. I hung my jacket's um nicely in the closet, then organizing my shows underneath them. I go into the bathroom and wipe off the mirror, then the counter. I wipe off my tables, and open the blinds. For the finishing touch, I spray Febreze to make it smell like blossoms. z

Ms: Ally knocks on my door, then opens it. "I got you an extra pancake cause I know how much you love them.

Me: Thank you. How was your morning Ms. Ally?

Ms. Ally: It was great. Oh look! it's almost time for the special guest to come. Come downstairs when your ready.

I walk out the door with her taking my phone with me. She bought me an iPhone 5 after the other kids broken my old phone.

I walk downstairs and I see an author walk in. Of course. But Ms. Ally directed me to go in her office as if she had something else in store for me. As I see everyone else walk towards the meeting room, with Ms. Ally, and the author I walk inside her office to see someone sitting in the chair facing her desk as if she was waiting someone. Since her office was big she didn't hear me come in. She was texting on her phone. My phone got a post notification and my phone was off silent. She heard and turned around. My mouth dropped to the floor.

Nicki: Hey! Is your name Vier?

Me: Y-yes.. How do you..

Nicki: Oh don't me so afraid sweet heart.

Nicki started to get up and walked towards me.

Nicki: Hey I remember you! Your the little that had on the shirt I wore in Feeling Myself.

Me: Y-yes Ma'am. That was me.

Nicki: Come sit with my baby, I want to ask you a serious question.

We walk to her desk and she sits in the guest chair right next to me. I inhaled deeply then exhaled.

Nicki: I wanted to now if you are looking to be adopted?

Me: Yes I am, but no one has came around. Everyone insists on adopting girls. I'm under the impression that I'll be here until I'm old enough to move out when I'm 18.

Nicki: I'm interested in you Vier. Everything that you are going through, I could never imagine. You are a very strong soul.

Me: Thank you Nicki.

Nicki: Your welcome but please, call me Onika.

Me: O-Onika. Okay.

Nicki: I wanted to know if you are interested in being my son?

Me: YES! I mean yes. I would never expect this from you.

I start to cry, and sniffle in excitement. My idol want's me as a kid. This is never something I dreamed of, but I'm extremely happy about it.

Nicki: Why don't you go upstairs and pack everything up, and I'll sign the papers and receive everything I need to become your legal guardian. Everything I need to become your mom.

Nicki made a sweet smile on her, she looked happy this time. Not like she did when she was at the CD Signing.

I ran upstairs through the empty hallways smiling and crying. I started to pack and just couldn't believe that someone wanted to adopt me. But, just not anyone. Nicki Minaj.