Chapter 10: Woes

***Vier P.O.V***

Today Mom let me go out of the house. I thought that I could meet Jordan at a Recording Studio in the heart of the city. I know I'm not a professional singer, but if Nicki likes it, he likes it, and all of my followers, then I think I should give myself a chance.

"Wow this place is so legit, Jordan." I say to him as we walk down the hallway. 

"Yeah my dad owns the whole place."

"Well maybe you should hook me up. You know drop a few tracks. Let me hear ya music." I said to him feeling excited.

"Well.." he said sounding out every letter.

"Well what?" I bluntly said back

"I don't think I'm that good, of course I'm not terrible and all but I'm kinda good, just not the best.." he cut himself off and let out a sigh. "I guess I could let you in on some of my latest."

"That'll be great!" I said walking inside the studio with him as he clothes the door and locks it behind him. "Why'd you have to lock the door?"

"Because I love my.. privacy." he said. 

"What you got going on Jordan. You acting kinda suspect.." I say to him with a confused look on my face.

"I ain't up to nothing! I swear!" He said back to me right after.

***Jordan P.O.V ***

Damn man. If only he knew how much I've been thinking about him. I would just scoop him up in my arms and hug him for 7 days, and 7 nights. In other words - forever.

*** Drake P.O.V ***

Performing as a Guest-Star for Nicki Minaj

"I was running through the 6 with my.." I stopped so the crowd could finish for me

"WOES!" Everyone in the building screamed, and then I dropped the mic. 

It was fun to get back on stage again. But now I'm on my way to see my nephew. I aint seen lil dude since I bought him his iPhone, and I gotta get Nicki on board with my concert in Toronto. 

I drive all the way into Hollywood to stop at Nick's how and I seen they wasn't home so I drove over to where her last concert was and it was still packed full of people. She must be in the building!

"Oh my god It's Drake!" A fan screamed as I walking up. But before a huge mob could vandalize me, some of Nick's guards huddled around me and took my through the back where I seen Amber Rose & Blac Chyna.

"Well ain't this a trip. Drizzy Drake in the building!" Amber said as she took her shades off.

"Aha! What you doing here Aubrey?" Chyna says with a shady ass voice.

"Ain't shit popping off. How you doing.. Angela?" I said smirking at her. Since she wanna use my real name, I'll use her. Ain't no problem.

"Don't start acting like a female." She said and starting walking off with Amber.

"Bitch!" I screamed at her as she started switching.

"Watch ya mouth man!" A young voice said behind me. I turned around and it was Vier.

"Aw my man!" I said while dapping him up. "How you been lil dude?"

"It's been alright. How you been?" He said looking at my new gold chain. 

"You like it? I just got it today?" I said to him as I lift it off my chest to show him the diamond studs.

"Yeah man It's sick!" He said almost drooling. 

"I'ma get you one, don't even sweat it." I said while rubbing the top of his head, then putting him under my arm. 

I think a nephew is what I needed. Not a son, too much of a responsibility right now. But it was great being a role model for Nick's youth. 

"Drizzy!" I heard a female voice across the room. It didn't sound like Nicki, so I started looking around then bam. Beyonce Knowles. 

"Damn so that's why all them people outside. Nicki & Beyonce back at it again!" I said smiling giving her a hug. "Where Hova at?"

"At home, babystitting. What you doing here?" She shot right back at me.

"I'm here to pick of Vier.." She cut me off

"Oh yes! Vier! That's nice. I'll get back to you later." She said walking away.

I don't blame her for leaving. She just got off stage. Since Nicki's not around, why don't I go rowdy up her fans.

*** VIER P.O.V ***

"Oh my god! It's DRAKE!" I heard someone scream, right before everyone crowded the right side of the stadium. 

Of course this night get's crazier. All I'm gonna do tonight, is enjoy the rest of the show!