Chapter 3: Going To My New Home

***Nicki's P.O.V***

  I was so happy when Vier accepted me. He doesn't know but when he left I cried, because I never thought anyone would want me as a mom. All people take me for is "the bitch that's always showing her ass" or "that psycho bitch." But Vier doesn't. He let me take him in.

Ms. Ally: So, these are the papers. 

  She slides me a packet of papers then slides a folder up next to it.

Ms. Ally: Sign those and he's all yours. Please treat him right. In the folder beside the papers are full of all the things you need for him. His SSC, his Birth Certificate, and all that good stuff. 

  She stood up from the desk in front of me smiled softly.

Ms. Ally: I wish you and Vier the best. 

Me: Thank you very much, I will treat him correctly. We'll be traveling back to L.A right after this. That is where I live.

Ms. Ally: He has my number, So he'll call when we wants to talk.

Nicki: Again, thank you very much. 

  I get up and walk out of the office into the hallways where all the kids are standing, and they all started to scream and close in on me. My body guard heard the commotion and ran in politely moving everyone out of the way calling for another one to help. I stood by the stairs and gave autographs, and took photo's with them until Vier was ready to go home. To his new home.

***Vier P.O.V***

  I was in my room putting everything that I had into Suit Cases that Ms. Ally put in here after I went into the office. How slick was that. She already knew. I grabbed all my socks and shoes, and I had no regret about leaving. The only person I would miss is Ms. Ally. As I began to walk out of my room Nicki looked at one of her body guards that was protecting her from the other orphans and he went upstairs and grabbed my suit cases for me. I walked down the stairs and everyone pretended to care about me.

James: Hey Vier! Remember me? We ate dinner next to each other one time.

Me: Yeah, and you also stole my food. 

Kayleb: Well what about me? I never hit you!

Me: Yeah, but you smashed my phone last year.

Nicki: That's enough! Come on Vier we are leaving.

  I felt so good being protected by my idol. I was very pleased with her. I still can't believe she's my mom now. We walked outside. Her Pink Lamborghini Aventador was sitting in the middle of 2 black trucks that escorted both of us to the airport. While we were driving she put on some of her favorite music. We listened to Usher, Michael Jackson, and other songs like that. Before we got out she put some glasses on and thank to herself.

Nicki: Vier, should I just go in here and make a commotion. 

Me: Haha, totally. 

  She took her glasses off and got out of the car and let the body guard drive it into the back onto the private jet. She got out before me and walked to the other side of the car and waiting for me to get out. When I got out she grabbed my hand and we walked in together. 

Fan: OH MY GOD! NICKI MINAJ!

  The crowd rushed in not even 10 feet into the building. the body guards found themselves in the front of us, on the sides and in the back of us. People were staring at me like "who is that", as the Paparazzi took photo's of us. We made our way around to the back and got on the plane right before the crowd could hop the fences and run us over. When we got on the plane it was a large TV, and a kitchen. Since it was only 1 o'clock, I still hadn't ate my breakfast. I ate then watched TV with my Nicki.

Nicki: So are you enjoying yourself. The crowd's you will get used to. Did you see the article about us yet?

Me: Article? That just happened 20 minutes ago.

Nicki: That's all it takes these days. So have you read it?

Me: My phone is off, and WiFi has a password.

Nicki: Your phone is off? Oh no! Let me see that.

  I pulled my iPhone 5 out of my pocket and she laughed and took it and hooked it up to her laptop then back the data off of it to her computer. She took the phone and threw it away. I looked at her like she was crazy, and so afraid.

Nicki: Don't look at me like that, that phone is old news. I'ma get you a 6, and however much data you want.

Me: Oh no please, don't do that. That's too much.

Nicki: Hey, I want too do this. It was off anyway. 

***4 HOURS LATER***
***Nicki's P.O.V***

  I didn't want to give him the impression that I survive off of spending money all the time. But her, I just wanted to do something nice for him. I think every teenager needs a new phone every once in awhile. He keep complaining I'ma fuck around and buy him an iWatch too, so he better be quiet. 

  When we got off the plane at LAX, the crowd rushed us and he had to hold my hand, not because I wanted him too, but because he was still scared. He needed a whole new look. He still had on his sweatpants. We walked outside to get in my car and drove about 40 minutes to my house. When we pulled up he was extremely shocked at the size. 

Vier: I've seen pictures, but this is just ridiculous! This house would cost my whole lifetime, and for that I would need 11 jobs.

Me: It's not that bad, come on let me show you around.

  We walked into the house and it was just extremely big. Since it was in the middle of Hollywood no one really mingled outside her house, cause it would be trespassing.

Me: A close friend of mine want's to know who you are. So she'll be arriving really soon. Then my parents also want to meet you. But for now go ahead into your new room, it used to be the guest room but you can do whatever you like to it.

***Vier's P.O.V***

  I walked down the hallways all the way to the end and seen that someone came in and put "Vier" in bold letters above the door. I opened it and my mouth dropped wide open. I couldn't believe my eyes.

A extremely large bed, a walk in closet, 72 inch Plasma Screen TV,  a bathroom, and an iMac on the desk in front of the window on the other side of the room. It was everything that I dreamed of. I love my new home.