Chapter 7: From The Heart

***Nicki's POV***

  I just got done being a Fairy God Mother for Halloween, and I had such a great time hosting the Haunted Funhouse party at 1 OAK Nightclub in Las Vegas. I wish I could have brought Vier with me. I know I've been really busy and I really want to spend time with him but I can't right now so. I'm going to ask my friend Amber if she could watch him for just for a little, while I handle my business.

***Vier's POV***

*In the shower singing at the top of his lungs*

Am I just a fool?
Blind, and stupid for loving you..

Am I just a silly girl..?
So young and naive to think you were..
The one who came to take claim of this heart.
Cold-hearted shame that you will remain just afraid in the dark.

And now the peopl!
The people are talking..
The people are saying that you have been playing my heart -
Like a Grand Piano.

*Stops singing as he turns the water off stepping out of the tub wrapping a towl around his waist then another towel to dry his hair.*

"BOY!" I hear Nicki yelling on the other side of the door. "WHY YOU TAKING YO TIME?" she continues. 

"I was trying to hurry up but your shower be so cold - I had to let it warm up!"

"Boy get out this  bathroom before I leave you." she says impattiently outside the door walking away.

"Yes Ma'am!" I scream loud enough so she could hear me. 

*As I dry the rest of my body off I put on my red true religion jeans, an all white woes tee, with my
Hare 7's. I step out of the bathroom, walking straight to the kitchen where I see Nicki sitting on the couch talking on the phone.

"Yeah! Ofcourse! No really he is a great kid. Thanks Amber! You're the best!" she hangs up the phone playfully putting it in her tittie crease.

"Oh my god! What are you doing?" laughs as she gets up off the couch laughing with me.

"You ready to go?" She says taking her phone out her breast putting it into her purse.

"Yeah. I'm ready." I say still laughing walking towards the door.

As we both get into the car, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. When I took my phone out to see what the notification I thought It was just Instagram. But It was an email from Instagram informing me that I've reached 15M followers, and that I'm now a verified account.

"OH MY GOD!" She slams on the breaks putting her arm infront of me pushing me back into my seat.

"WHAT!?" She says screaming staring at me ready to choke me until I'm blue.

"HOW DID I GET 15M FOLLOWERS OVER NIGHT?" I say excited to her as I'm practically jumping up in my seat.

"Because I have 50M, and baby they active." She looks at me then back at the road as if this is no big deal.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" I say still excited but confused.

"Well I should have told you before but, I have microphones in all the bathrooms just in case I take a shower and spit some shit - I don't forget. You we're singing, and you we're singing good. So I uploaded the verse online and had it made into a video and I posted it on my page then tagged you in it. I guess that's where they came from?" She says looking at the road making soft turns, chewing her gum. She continues. "Why didn't you tell me you could sing babe?"

"Well I didn't know people would actually care about me singing. Considering that I'm gay and the only gay singer that's even tolerated on the planet is Jamal from Empire." I say with a hurt tone in my voice.

"Darling. You don't ever have to be afraid of being you, because you got the most different bitch as your mother now. I wan't you to embrace everything that sparks. Everything that glows. Your style, your mentality, your voice, your music. All of that makes you, Vier. You can't live in a shadow. Your running away from your life, when you don't need to." She spoke right out of her heart in an angry tone. "Vier, promise me you will not be afraid to be yourself anymore. You have everything you need to start your life, and we can start it together."

"I promise mom. I won't be afraid anymore." I sit back in my seat as I wait for her to reach her destination.