2

today is my aptitude testing I was sitting in my room trying to fix my natural curly hair so that it would stay in a bun. When I was done I walked into the bathroom and opened the locked mirrior. I took in my appearance. I looked like my mother in the face. I close the mirrior an walk downstairs, I see my dad laying down on the sofa and I look in the kitchen to see my step-mother eating a plate of food I roll my eyes an say "I'm leaving now" my step mother just looks at me an then goes back to her previous task an my father says " come here" I walk in front of him and he looks at me an says " you look just like your mother" I smile a small smile an then he says "its disgusting" my smile fades into a straight line. I walk out of my house and see I group of teens from abnegation around my age an they are on there way to the the school house I walk behind the group. As we get to the school we can see every faction waiting outside there door so they can be tested. I sigh an take in my surroundings I look over and see amity in there red and yellow clothes they believe in peace ,forgivness trust, kindness and neutrality they were laughing with each other an smiling as if there was no care in the world, next to them was candor in there black and white clothes as they believe in honesty they all looked like they were having a simple conversation
On the other side on them was erudite they are known for there intelligence, they are the smartest out of all the factions an lastly there was dauntless the are bent on courge, bravery and fearlessness. Out of all the factions they looked like they were the happiest. I looked down at my gray clothes I felt so dule compared to all the other factions.

"Taylor Johnson"
I looked up as I herd my name called I sighed and stood from my seat I looked straight ahead as I aproched the door to where I heard my name called. As I push the door open I see a women standing in front of a computer and a large chair that looks like something that would be at the dentists office, I look to my other side and see the wall that is nothing but a giant mirrior. I look down as I see my relfection , I herd that lady say " come sit" I walk over to the large chair and sit down the lady then says " hello my name is tori an I will be testing you today " she then hands me this vial and says " drink " I said "what is it"? She smiles an I just drank it, I closed my eyes an when I opened them I was in this room an I seen this lady sitting in a chair with her bake facing me I walked up toher an tapped her shoulder the person turned around an it was me, I sat in the chair opposite of the other me an she started to ask me questions an almost every other questions I either had a smart remake or I questioned the question. After about 15 questions she waved at me an then I woke up. I sat up in my chair an tori said " come on you need to leave " she was trying to get me to stand up bit I said " wait why? What were my testing scores?" She stopped and said " you tested inconclusive" I looked at her and said " that's impossible" she said "no not impossible just extremely rare its called divergent ...you need to leave now" I said "wait what am I post to pick tomorrow at the ceremony, the test was so post to tell me where I belong" tori looked at me and said " the test did not work for you an go home an don't tell anyone you are divergent if they ask say abnegation because that is what I manual programed it to say" I nodded as she pushed me out the back door she said "if your parents ask why your back early tell them I sent you home because the serum made you sick,...good luck" I nodded on last time before she closed the back door I made my way home silently just thinking about all the new information I just recived I don't know what I'm going to do at the ceremony tomorrow.