Chapter 1:Welcome home,Rukia.

RUKIA'S POV

Finally.It's over.I can't believe it's over.Everything is fine now.Now,everyone in Soul Society will be able to continue living their peaceful life here.I was so happy.I jumped off the roof of one house and continue walking.I was wondering...Where is Ichigo?? I haven't seen him for a while now.He's an amazing guy.Coming so far away from his home just to save me...I smiled.He's a great man.

"What's so funny,dumbass?" I heard someone's voice behind me.I turned around to see orange-haired boy smiling at me.
"Ichigo...What are you doing here?" I asked him.
"Isn't it obvious??I was looking for you.So this is where you were."
He smiled again.His smile was so cute.
I smiled too.
"Yeah.It's peaceful here,isn't it?"
"Yeah,sure it is.We need to talk,Rukia"
"Sure,what is is?"
"So now when everything is over,what are you gonna do? Will ya stay here,in Soul Society?"
Good question.I didn't know myself either.
"Well...I don't know...I want to stay here with Nii-sama but also...I want to go in the real world.So I don't know...I have to decide." I said.
"Okay...It's up to you.But if you want to return in the real world,you know,my closet is always available." He said and smiled softly.I'm gonna miss that smile.
"Don't worry,I don't want to bother you anymore...Well,Ichigo...It was fun." I said and smiled,but somehow sadly.Maybe this is my last time seeing him.
"What are you saying,Rukia? You are not bothering me.Actually,I'm pretty lonely there.It would be fun if I would have some company.And still,you are a great person to choose.Even though your drawings sucks,I can't imagine my life without you now.You are my friend and I'm gonna miss you.Honestly." He said and smiled,somehow shy.I felt something strange inside my stomach but I didn't mind it too much.
"I would like to come,but Nii-sama...I don't know what is he gonna say about this..."
"Then go and talk to him.I'm sure he will understand."
"Really?You don't know Nii-sama very well.I'm think he is gonna be against this."
"Well,I don't know him well...But I think he will understand if you promise him that you are gonna take care or something like that...Go talk to him and tell me. Whatever."
This 'Whatever'on the end somehow made me feel sad,cause it looked like he was talking about chips,to bring him along or not,anyway,it's not a big deal.I didn't know what to do.But in the end,I decided to go and talk to Nii-sama.I was standing in front of the biggest house in whole Soul Society.Around it,there were beautiful Cherry Blossoms.
There was a big inscription,where was written with huge letters Noble House Of Kuchiki.I walked in.

"Nii-sama.I'm home."
"I can see that,Rukia.Come in." Nii-sama was finishing some paperwork.Maybe I should talk to him later.
"Um...Nii-sama...There is something I wanna talk about.Are you free?" I asked him.
"Well,not really but it's fine,Rukia.What is it?" He asked me softly.
"Well...I want to go to the real world along with Ichigo and the others..."
"Those ryoka?Why?"
"Well.They are my really good friends and I...feel like returning there.Of course,I can't do it without your permission Nii-sama.And I don't know am I selfish right now,but also,I would like to take some break from being a Shinigami (Death God)."
"You are not selfish Rukia.It's fine.If you promise me some things,maybe I will let you go there." He said and drank his tee.
"What things,Nii-sama?" I asked him.
"Well,first of all,I want you to promise me that you won't do something stupid and that you will be very careful.Real world is dangerous sometimes.Also,there are gonna be some Hollows,so it would be great if you could take care of them a little.Don't use your Bankai in the Real World.That also means for that Shinigami boy.If you sense some strange reiatsu,then investigate us about it.Well,that's it.Can you promise me that,Rukia?" He asked and looked at me with his grey eyes.I definitely can.
"I can,Nii-sama." I answered.
"Very good.Then go and don't stay there too long.Take care,Rukia" He said and I replied
"I will,Nii-sama.Then I will take my leave." Then I left.I ran to the house where Ichigo was resting to tell him the news.When I knocked Inoue opened.

"Oh,Kuchiki-san! I was just thinking about you! I missed you so much! Come in!" and she hugged me.I hug her back.Well,now I am a little confused.What is Inoue doing here? "Kurosaki-kun!Kuchiki-san is here."
she said with a big smile on her face.That girl is really cute.
"Oh,Rukia.Come in." he said and gave me a little smile.I walked in.
"I came here to visit Kurosaki-kun.I just wanted to be sure that his injuries are healed.Thank God they are!" Inoue smiled and then I said
"That's very nice of you,Inoue-san." and smiled a little.She is really energetic,beautiful girl.
"So what is it,Rukia? Did you come here to make sure that my wounds are healed,too?" He asked and smiled.
"No,I came here to tell you that I talked to Nii-sama and that he agreed with me.I can go to the real world" I said and smiled.
"That's great.Well,see ya tonight,Rukia!" He smiled at me again and I answered him.
"Yeah,see you,Ichigo." Then I left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will miss Nii-sama,Renji and everyone else in Soul Society.And,I'm gonna miss Soul Society,too.But I really like the world of the living.I'm gonna be there with Ichigo and everyone else.When we all came to the gates,13th Squad Captain Ukitake told us to take care and we left.Journey was fine.We greeted others and we continued walking to Ichigo's house.I need some sleep.God,I really missed Ichigo's little closet! I am gonna have a long nap when we get there.Then we finally came.When Ichigo opened the door,his father started hugging him to death.Karin and Yuzu just greeted him normally.Then Ichigo told him that I'm gonna be guest in this house for some time.
"I'm fine with it,as long as she is Rukia-chan!" I smiled,but Ichigo kicked him.The two of them are never gonna grow up.Already super tired,I decided to go in Ichigo's room on my own.When I came in,Kon jumped on me saying "Nee-san!" I hugged him,I missed him too.I told him that we will talk the next day cause I'm tired and want to get some sleep.I opened Ichigo's closet,it was still the same.I smiled and then I get in.Before falling asleep,I could hear someone saying softly
"Welcome home,Rukia."It sounded like Ichigo,but I wasn't sure that was him.My vision blurred and I fell asleep.