Chapter 5:Get your hands off her!

ICHIGO'S POV

I was swimming with Chad and Inoue and talking about Hollows and all we have been through.Ishida was talking with some guys from Soul Society who came here with Shuhei.I don't really like that guy.But...Rukia.She was with him.I turned around to see where they are to find them laughing together under the waterfall.Anger began to gush from my body.Then Rukia suddenly got closer to him.I was furious.Then they looked at each other's lips,eyes and Rukia closed her eyes,allowing him to kiss her.No way.Am I imagining things? He started getting closer to her,to kiss her.I won't allow that! I began to rage more than ever in my life.I swam to them and screamed at him
"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HER!"
I winced them and they immediately moved away from each other.Rukia started drowning,but Shuhei catched her.
"Are you okay?" he asked her.
"Yeah.I'm fine." she said with a little cough.
"What's your fucking problem,dude?! Don't you see we're busy?" Shuhei asked me.
"Get away from her! You don't have the right to touch her ever again!" I screamed again at him and then I heard Rukia's voice "Ichigo...What's wrong?" she asked softly.
"Don't just ask me what's wrong! You were about to kiss him!" I yelled at her and she approached him.
"It's fine.I...I allowed him that." She said and then he smiled at her.
I was angry enough to kill him.I wanted him to stay away from her.She was mine.Nobody can touch her.Nobody can kiss her.Only I can.I'm the only person who can do it.
"Can we talk Rukia?" I asked her with anger in my voice.
"Okay." she said.
"Wait,will you be fine?" Shuhei asked her.
"Don't worry,I will be fine." she said and smiled at him.There it is.This feeling is just...Unbelievably.Why do I feel like this when he is around her and when she is smiling at him? I'm jealous.I can't believe it.Shuhei took her next to the deck chairs and I got out of the water too.I grabbed her hand and took her in front of the toilet.Then I started.
"So? Care to give me an explanation?"
I asked her.
"What are you talking about? Why should I give you an explanation? It's not like you are my boyfriend or something....And there on the pool you were acting like a jealous boyfriend.Everyone were watching us.Why didn't you let me enjoy my first kiss? You interrupted us.I will never forgive you for that." She said.
"Your first kiss? You never kissed anyone before?" I asked her.
"That's right.I never kissed anyone before." She said.I'm glad.
"So...You were about to have your first kiss with him,right?" I asked.
"Yeah,right.What's with you? Why are you so angry about this?" she asked me.
"Are you jealous?" she asked me again and I yelled at her.
"What? Why would I be jealous,dumbass? I have my girl." I said in anger.
"You have a girlfriend?" she asked confused.
"Well...There is someone I actually like and I think she likes me too.So...I'm gonna confess to her soon.Why are you so worried about it?" I asked her.
"No,actually,I'm glad.Cause now I can be with the person I like." These words hit me like nothing.So she likes him? Fine.
"Okay then.Go and have fun Rukia." I said in anger and head back to the pools.I found Inoue.Now I will be happy with another girl.Just watch us,Rukia.

RUKIA'S POV

What's wrong with him? I don't understand him.Is he jealous? I giggled a little.I found myself wanting him to be jealous.But wait...He said that there is a girl he actually likes.Who can it be? I really don't know.Maybe he was lying,cause he was jealous.Yeah! It has to be that! I'm going back there to tell him my true feelings.I love him.I truly love Ichigo.That with Shuhei was nothing.I was only hurt and I wanted to take a revenge on him somehow.But...I have to admit it.I wanted to see how Shuhei's lips tastes like.That was just a moment of my weakness.It won't happen again.I head back to the pools and then I saw it.Ichigo was laughing with Inoue,tickling her and drowning her.He was hugging her and holding her so closely.My heart sunk when I saw them flirting.So...that girl... is...Inoue.My vision blurred again.
Then I felt someone's hands around my waist.That someone took me and jump together with me in the pool.I started drowning.That someone catched me again and got me out of the water.That was Shuhei.