Chapter 3:Rukia's feelings

RUKIA'S POV

Alarm clock woke me up.I must go to school here in the human world.I tried to get up,but strong arms catched me before I knew it.That was Ichigo.Wait! This is definitely not his closet.This is Ichigo's bed! What am I doing here?? Did I sleep here with him? Oh,yeah.That's right.I decided to sleep with him yesterday.But just this night.There is no way I'm doing it again.Ichigo...His arms were around my waist and he was sleeping...That's what I thought.

"Rukia...Where are you going this early? Lay down and sleep." said Ichigo.
"What are you talking about? We've got school today.Wake up." I said and jiggled him a little.He looked at me in surprise.
"School?What's today?" He asked.
"It's Saturday.Wake up,we have to go."
I answered him and he laughed.
"What's so funny,dumbass?Get up,we'll be late."
"Rukia,on Saturdays and Sundays we don't go to school.Those days we are taking a break from school and do whatever we want.Understand now?" He said and then continued
"So lay down and sleep."
"Here? With you?" I asked and blushed.
"Yeah,what's the problem?" he asked.
"Well,nothing.."
"Then lay down and sleep." he said.
"Umm,yeah.Sure..."
I lay down next to him and I tried to sleep.But I just couldn't.How can I sleep and be peaceful when he's around? I just can't do it.I don't know reason why.
He is just...I don't know.For some strange reason,these days I don't feel comfortable when he's around.I want him to be close and no to go,but when he's there I just start feeling like...An idiot? And I always start blushing so hard,I just can't control it.Is this..what they call love? Can it be..that I'm in love with Ichigo? No,it's just impossible.He's just a jerk that annoys me all the time.There is no way I could feel something like that for him...Besides,he is a human...and he is from another world.He is human and I'm a Shinigami.It's...strange.Whatever.I'll try not to think about it.It's stupid.If Ichigo could know what am I thinking,he would laugh at me to death.Probably.
"What's wrong? You can't sleep?" he asked.
"No,it's just that I.."
"You are afraid of something?" he asked and giggled a little.
"What?!? Why would I be afraid of something,you idiot? It's just that I can't sleep,even I don't know reason why.That's all." I finished.
"Oh come on,don't act like you're not.I know you are afraid of something...But what??"  he continued teasing me.
"I already told you,I'm not afraid of anything.Stop teasing me."  I yelled at him again.
"Are you afraid of dark?" he asked and giggled again.
"No,i'm not." I said in annoyed tone.
"If that's the case,then come here I will protect you from the dark."  He said,giggled and hugged me.I blushed,and when he saw me blushing,he blushed too.He let go of me immediately and apologized.
"Umm..I'm so sorry I didn't mean to"
he didn't finish his sentence cause I said "It's fine.Don't worry about that.It's fine."
I turned to my side and he on his and we fell asleep.We woke up in 12.
I went to the kitchen and had my meal together with Ichigo.
"So..what are we gonna do today?" He asked.
"I don't know...I wanna go somewhere where is peaceful and laze around."
I said.
"Hey,I know a perfect place to laze around and where is peaceful on Saturdays!"  He said in excitement.
"So? Are you gonna tell me what's that place?" I asked.
"No,I'm not telling you anything.I want it to be a surprise.But lets call the others to join us first.I'm sure they will come when they hear what's this all about."  He smiled and I was a little irritated.I don't like surprises.
"Oh,come on,tell me! I don't like surprises!" I told him.
"That's your problem.Deal with it."  he said and I was getting more irritated.But I ignored him.
"Oi,Chad.Are you free?" I heard him talking with Chad.
"Okay then,Rukia and I were planing to go to the "Cinter's" today."
"Cinter's"? What's that?
"Wanna join?....Great! See ya there then." Then he called Inoue and Ishida.They were coming too.I was irritated cause I didn't know where we were going.But yeah,I have to admit it,I was a little excited.Ichigo took me in his car,and then he drived me to that famous "Cinter's" thing.Everyone were there.
"Kurosaki-kun! Kuchiki-san!" Inoue screamed in excitement and then I greeted her too.
"Inoue-san,It's great to see you again!" I said and hugged the beautiful girl in front of me.
"So,you ready for some swimming Kuchiki-san? I can't wait,it will be awesome! I'm so excited!" she said and smiled.Wait,what? Swimming? So that's what's this all about?!? But wait,I can't swim! And besides,I don't have a swimsuit!
"Swimming? So that's what's this all about,ha?" I asked and Ichigo looked at me and smiled.
"Yeah,the Cinter's pools are the best pools in whole town.On Saturdays,no one comes here.And it's peaceful.So we will be alone,and you can laze around.Great,isn't it?" he said.
"But have you forgotten something?? I don't have a swimsuit,and besides..."
I didn't finish my sentence because he said "Don't worry.I told Inoue to bring you swimsuit.Did you bring her one,Inoue?"  he asked and Inoue smiled and said "Yeah,I brought her one super cute swimsuit! You have to try it on! If that one doesn't suit you,I have another one.So,you can choose.Come on,Kuchiki-san! Let's go!"  She grabbed my hand and took me to the changing room.Ishida,Chad and Ichigo have gone to their changing room.When I got changed,I got out of that silly changing room,and Inoue screamed.
"Wow,Kuchiki-san! You look so cute! I can't believe it! My swimsuit suits you very well! Lets go,the others are waiting for us!" she grabbed my hand again and started taking me through this weird,unknown place to me.