1.

"I really like you" you blurted out at your crush. It was your last day of junior high so you wanted to confess to the boy you like. Your hands were trembling and your face was all red while you said those four words.
"Don't make me laugh" the boy said in a mocking tone "you're not even a real girl, you're more like a brother." he laughed and walked away.
It was true that you were a tomboy but you still were a girl so why didn't he see it? Why nobody sees it? That's when you decided to act more 'girly'.

You slowly woke up when you heard the annoying sound of your alarm clock. "Awww, it's so damn early" you frowned.You slowly got out of bed and put on your high school uniform for the first time, it was kind of weird to wear the girls uniform since you always wore the boys uniform, because it was more comfortable and you don't have to worry about accidentaly showing something you wouldn't like to.You put on black tight high socks too so it would cover your leg even if it's just a little.
You walked to the bathroom to do your hair you put a cute (favourite color) ribbon and did your make up, it was hard at first but now you got a bit used to it.And finally you went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

You arrived in time at school, it was the first time you're in time, even if it was only to give a good impression. You hurried to your classroom when you ran into someone.
"Can't you see were you're going" you frowned at the yellow haired boy infront of you
"Sorry" he smiled "you just took my attention away"
You just walked past him and slapped yourself, that's not how a cute girl acts, why do you have to mess up?Let's just hope to never meet that guy again.
You had just stepped in the classroom, it was full of new faces, thank god you knew nobody.You sat down in a n empty place.
The teacher came in and asked the class to introduce themselves.
It was your turn. All you thought was that you should act like a lady, you took a deep breath.
"I'm (L/N) (F/N) and you better-" you stopped there before saying something wrong "and you better take care of me, please?" you forced a smile, you knew this sentence sounded so dumb but you heard lots of 'how adorable' and stuff like that. You sat down relieved.
"My name is Kise Ryouta" the boy behind you said and all the girls squeeld. You turned around to see the boy you ran to earlier this morning.Crap.
After everyone presented themselves
the teacher started to talk about how important is to keep up good grades and (boring) stuff like that.
"Hey" the yellow haired boy from behind you whispered you jumped at the sound of his voice, you slowly turned around "Y-yes?"
"Aren't you the cute grumpy girl form this morning?" he smiled
"I-uhm yeees" you said "about earlier I-I'm sorry" you smiled
"It's okay"
"I-, It's just I was only grumpy because, you know,the bow in my hair doesn't, uh, match my eyes!Yes! And, uh,
it makes me sad and stuff..." you came up with a false explanation
"Really?" he tilted his head "I think your bow is pretty cute"
You blushed at his word it's the first time a boy called you cute.
"T-thanks" you turned back
"You two!" you both jumped at the teachers loud voice "If you have time to talk you also have time to stay here and clean after school"
"Eh?!" was your reaction
"B-but I have to go to the basketball club" Kise said from behind me
"You should have thought about this before talking on your first day" she said.