2.

You arrived home almost dead.Your first day of school was exhausting, you laid down in your bed and closed your eyes. You cleaned the whole class by yourself because Kise had to go to the baskeball club. At first he wanted to help you but you convinced him that it was fine if he goes.It was also better for you ,so he couldn't see how much you suck at it. A knock on the door made you snap out of your toughts, it was your little sister Risa (if you want you can change her name).
"What do you want?" you groaned in your pillow
"How cute" she said sarcastically.
You two always 'fought' but really loved eachother.
"I'm here because I wanted to tell you something" she continued ignoring your reactions "I couldn't let mama and papa tell you, because I'm the one who wants to tell you this..."
"Then say it, as you can see I'm really busy at the moment" you said
"Sure" you sister replied while rolling her eyes "All I wanted to tell you is that auntie Michi is going to stay here for a week" she smiled
"W-w-whaaaat!" you shouted, your face was full of shock mixed with fear
"Hehe" you sister laughed "that's the face I wanted to see"
"Shush you" you threw a pillow at her "I don't want her to stay here" you cried
"Aw, c'mon" she said "You're not the old you...on the outside, of course you're still the same on the inside" she muttered the last words
"Pff, that won't change anything" you said
"Don't worry" your sister patted your back "I'm sure if you just sit still and don't talk you'll be okay"
"Tsk, go out I told I'm busy" you pushed her out of your room
"Fine, fine" she laughed and went out.
Your aunt is going to come here, she's a pretty famous clothes designer, but somehow she seemed to not like you. She was always kind to your sister but always rude to you, you tought it might be because your sister was a girly girl, she always shared the same interest with your aunt, while you liked sports and didn't care about fashion, even your acting was far from girly and it still is.

The next day you were sitting at your desk.You almost fell asleep, all you could think about was what your sister told you last night, it will be hell you're going to live at home. It was hard to be girly at school but at home too was nearly impossible.
"Hey" you heard a cheerful voice, you looked up to see Kise
"Hi" you smiled
"I'm sorry to leave you yesterday" he apologized
"It's alright"
"Aww, you're so kind (L/N)-chaan"
"Is that so?" you laughed sheepishly
"Don't you have a club you want to go to?" he asked you.
"I'm not sure yet" that was the truth, you wanted to join sports club but with your skills you'd be put to play with boy again and that's not what you wanted.
"I see, but yesterday weren't you looking for the sports clubs?"
What, how did he saw you?And how did he know it was you?
"I...Manager!" you said loudly while blushing like a mad
"You manager..." he titled his head like he was trying to understan what you were saying "Oh I see" his face lit up "You want to be a manager right?"
That's was exactly the opposite of what you wanted but you still noded.
"Hm, then why don't you become our teams manager." he offered
"I- Uhm!" you didn't want to accept but if you don't accept he will think you're weird
"Aww, don't be shy (L/N)-chan~ Come and watch us after school"
You were about to answer him when the witch entered, and by witch you mean your evil homeroom teacher.

School ended and Kise was already gone to practice and you made unsure steps to the gym.

"What are you looking at idiot"  Kasamatsu said annoyed while hitting the yellow haired boy
"Kasamatsu-senpaii" Kise cried and held his now aching head "I'm just waiting for someone to watch us practice" he said
"another fan?" Kasamatsu sighted
"To be honest she's got someting that interest me" he said with a serious face and Kasamatsu just shrugged
"I hope she's cute" Moriyama butted in the conversation
"She is" Kise answered
"Shut up guys and continue practice" Kasamatsu kicked Kise
"Why are you only hurting me" the boy cried on the ground

You just stepped in the gym to see such a ridiculous sceen, you wanted to laugh but held back a girly girl shouldn't laugh at this, no matter how fun it is, you should just go there and ask if he's okay.
"Is everything... alright?" you asked trying to make a concerned look, it was hard to talk with out letting giggles escape your lips.
"Yup" Kise said still lying on the ground.
After Kise got up like that never happened you watched them play. They were all so amazing, you wished you could play with them but no luck, you're only here to watch them.
When the practice ended Kise introduced you to his team.
"She's (L/N) (F/N) our new manager" he said
"Whaa? S-since when?" you stuttered
"Uh? Didn't you said you wanted to be a manager?"
"Why would I-" you stopped when those words slipped out of your mouth "-not be a team manager" you smiled
"She really is cute" Moriyama said "Do you have a boyfriend?"
"I- what?" it was the first time a boy asked you if you had a boyfriend and all you could do was blush
Kise put an arm around your shoulder "Moriyama stay away of our new cute, adorable, tiny, innocent manager"
Were all these things you? That's the first time that you heard this many kind things from a boy. But even if these were kind words they weren't addressed to you,the energetic, sarcastic tomboy but to the person you try to be someone cute and mature. Will you ever be like that? You were obviously worried by this toughts and it could be seen on your face.
"Is everything alright (L/N)-chan?" Kise asked worried, you tried to smiled and nodded

A/N: At first I didn't want to make Reader-chan the manager but that's
how it turned out, but not for long!!