4

"You could have said you were taking me to get an ice cream" you said as you licked your ice cream.
"I know but that way it's funnier don't you think?" he smiled
"yeah" you nodded with a smile as big as his, it's hard not to smile when someone sees a smile as beautiful as his.
"Can I ask you why you wanted to become a manager?" he asked you
"I-Uh..." you didn't knew what to answer "I like...uh...I like helping others" you showed a cute girl smile
"I see" it was clear that he wasn't too convinced with your answer
"and...I like the game too..." you muttered
"huh? Then why didn't you join the girls team?"
"W-what are you talking about Kise-kun! A fragile....and, uh, weak girl like me couldn't" saying those words made you sick, but maybe with this he will leave you in peace.
"To me you don't look that fragile and weak (L/N)-chi" he said honestly
You immediatly blushed. No one ever told you these words so honestly, especially without adding -kun to your name. But...

"Uhm, Kise-kun what is that -chi?"  you asked confused
"Don't mind that, more like look" he pointed to a small basketball court. "Let's play!" he grabbed your hand and dragged you there
"B-but I can't play" you tried to not to sound too excited, you wanted to, but you had to keep that girly thing in your mind, you felt that way especially when you were with him. But why?
"Okay (L/N)-chi let's play an one to one"
"But I told you I can't"
"Don't worry I'll go easy on you" he didn't even heard a word from you, you sighted
"We're starting now" he winked
He moved so fast you didn't even see him throw the ball in the net.
"You're slow" he added
"It's not my fault, you're too fast" you pouted
Somehow the ball got in your hands, you threw it hoping it wouldn't get in. Luckily, for you, it didn't.
You played untill it got dark.It was hard to play like someone who never touched the ball, but you had to.

After that Kise walked you home.
"That was fun" he said happily "But you should take it more seriously next time" his smile turned in a childish pout.
"I took it seriously" you lied "w-what do you mean by next time, I'm too bad to play again" you tried to make up an excuse.
"Goodnight Kise-kun, thank you for walking me home" you waved at him and he did the same.
You stepped in your house, you were so happy that you didn't even notice something aweful... But you never felt this happy, your heart was racing, and even the tought of Kise made you incredibly happy. You hummed, but when you accidentaly bumped into that aweful thing, that aweful thing was...

(A/N): I just made a dramatical pause, I'm so proud of myself , omg