3.

It was the weekend already, but you had to wake up early because the boys had to practise and you were their team manager. You didn't mind waking up early to play sports but the thing was you didn't had to play just watch, so waking up early only for that wasn't that motivating. You put on the clothes your little sister prepared you yesterday. You wore yoga pants and a pale yellow top, she also made you wear a baby pink jacket to look 'girlier'.
You tied up your hair in pig tails, your sister said it was cuter that way. You felt ridiculous, also wearing make up to watch basketball practice was ridiculous.
You took a deep breath and stepped out. You weren't that fond to be manager but you also hated to give up things, you were also quite curious too.

You arrived there just in time but everyone was already sweating and almost out of breath. 
"Ahhh~ (L/N)-chan" Kise waved at you happily and ran up to you 
"Good morning" you smiled
"What did you bring us?"
"What did I, what?" you asked
"Huuh? Don't you know?"
"Know what?"
"That you should bring us food" he smiled like a child
"Should I?" you asked and Kise nodded
The next thing you noticed was Kise flying past you with a footprint on his back
"What are you saying idiot!" Kasamatsu shouted at him and then looked at you "you don't have too, it's enough if you show to practice and do (insert some team manager duty here)"
You were relieved because your cooking is deadly and no one deserves to eat this, at least that's what your family says you weren't sure yourself.
"But if you want you can, I want to taste your cooking (L/N)-chan" Kise was back next to you
"Me too" Moriyama said too
"I-I'll see what I can do" you made an obviously forced smile
Everyone was back at their practise, you studied everyone's move, especially Kise's , he copied everyone's move perfectly.If only you could do that! The practice ended quickly, at least for you who was focused on the yellow haired boy.
"(L/N)-chan"
"Hm?" you looked up at him
"Let's go somewhere together"
You just nodded, your face was red.It's the first time you felt like that and it was strange you always hanged out with boys but this time it felt different.Kise hurried back to his team mates to get changed.
Your eyes dropped on a ball which was on the middle of the gym. When you grabbed the ball to put it back in it's place you felt the need to throw it in the net. You threw the ball in the net from the three pointer line (idk what's it's namexdd) and it went in.
"Waah" you cried "Damn that, this sucks, I'm getting worse at it" you cursed, "Naaawh, that wasn't at all lady like" you slapped yourself "Be girly, be girly, be girly..." you muttered to yourself.

What you didn't knew is that Kise saw you.He was surprised that you said it was horrible when it was nearly perfect, but somehow he expected it.Luckily he didn't heard more about your conversation with yourself.

"(L/N)-chaan, I'm ready."
"Where are we going?" you asked him
"It's a secret" he winked