2.

You were sitting at your desk reading and intresting manga/book (whichever you like better;)) when you heard familiar voices.The same voices that interupted your introduction the first day, interupted your story.
"-I just don't understand!" the girl shouted at the tanned male
"I felt like this!" he shruged sitting down
"You don't "feel like this" there must be a reason!"
"Stop bugging me Satsuki it's none of your buisness!"
"Well if you "felt" like coming to class then you will "feel" like coming to practise." she pouted.

"Aho,now come to practise!"she said while trying to pull him, she looked at you then at Aomine and at you again,a smile creeps on her face.She skips to you, Aomine watched her with a courious look on his face.
"Hi!" the pink haired girl was now talking to you.
"Hi?" you said back with a smile
"I'm Momoi Satsuki"
"I-I'm (L/N) (F/N)" you felt strange someone was trying to be your friend?
"Do you want to watch basketball practise with me?" she asked you with a sincere smile
"M-me?" you asked impressed that someone even talked to you or noticed you.
"Yeah!Are you coming with me?That grumpy guy will probably play" she pointed at the blue haired guy.That guy now stood up and walked over you two.
"Oi! Satsuki what are you talking about!?" he was so tall.
"I invited her to watch our practise." she smiled, she grabbed your hand which made you blush.

You sat down on a bench next to Momoi.You sat there without moving an inch but you watched them play, mostly the tanned boy he was really good at it.Momoi caught you watching Aomine.
"He's good isn't he!" she smiled at you, you just nodded she giggled at your reaction.

"Who is that cute girl sitting next to Momoi?" Imayoshi asked mostly Aomine.
"It's none of your buisness" Aomine huffed
"S-sorry it's the new student (L/N) (F/N)" Sakurai apologized
Imayoshi looked at you and walked over.
"Hi I'm Imayoshi Shoichi" the boy with glasses said you stood up and bowed
"I-I'm (L/N) (F/N) nice to meet you!"
" How polite" he said with a smirk and glanced at Aomine "Just my type"
"Tsk." Aomine shoot the ball in the net "I'm going home"

A/N: I know this is a short chapter sorry (Д')