9.

After giving the chocolates to Imayoshi you walked in the noisy classroom, Momoi was there sitting a smirking happily.
"Good job, (L/N)-chan" she patted your head
"I don't think it worked thought" you said quietly
"And I'm sure it worked perfectly~" she said pointing at the door, the whole class went silent at the sight of Aomine being here, everyone was shocked but of course it's not like him to go to class.He shoot you a glare amd sat down at his place.You heard whispers of your classmates asking why is he here.You wanted to greet him but the tacher stepped in the room.

It was hard to keep attention during the class, you couldn't keep your eyes off of Aomine, he was here, he was sleeping (and drooling) but still, it's been a while since you've been this close to him.
You really, really wanted to talk to him so you gathered all your courage and tried to wake him up.
"Aomine" you whispered but loud enough for him to hear "Wake up! Ao-"
"(L/N)-san!" you flinched when the teacher shouted your name, you got everyone's attention even Aomine's who was smirking at the sight of you being in trouble "After missing 2 weeks of school you should be paying attention"
"S-sorry!" you apologized, blushing madly
"And Aomine-san shouldn't be sleeping.If you two are so bored then you can go out-"
"Good" Aomine stood up he walked over to you and you two glared at eachother, there was silence no one knew what was happening right now, neighter you did which was quite embarassing, Aomine clicked his tongue and grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the classroom.You were surprised by his sudden action, he was walking fast with your small size it was almost impossible to keep up with him.
"W-where are... we go... going Aomine-...kun.." you said while panting, he didn't replied, is he still mad at me? We ended on the rooftop, obviously.He sat down.
"Sit down" he ordered in a grumpy voice, you were confused but did so anyway.There was and alward silence as Aomine was intensly glaring at you.
"W-why did you bring me here Aomine-kun" you asked him, no reply. "Ao-"
He was blushing with a very deep red. "I..uh..Because-"
"Are you feeling alright?" you leaned and put your hand on his forehead, worried he might have cought a cold, what you did made him blush even more.
"I-I'm fine.." he managed to stutter "(L/N)!" you jumped a little when he suddently called your name "I like you!"
Your eyes widen, two confessions in one day, but you felt happier when Aomine said it.
"Really?" you muttered. and he nodded "But..Imayoshi-senpai told me you liked girls with big boobs, and I should give up on you" you said sadly when you thought about those words.
"What did that brat really?!" he clenched his fist "Listen (L/N), I like you, and it's obvious that Imayoshi is interested in you too but you desrve better than him, maybe that better person is not me...But I'd love to be that person" he said hos face was red, so was yours he seemed so honest. "But if you don't want too I-"
"I do like you!" you shouted to him, and out of impulse you hugged him.He hugged you back.
"So, does that mean that you'll be my girlfriend" he asked while scratching the back of his head."If you say no then I'll do everything to make you change your mind"
"I'd love to be your girlfriend Aomine-kun" you said and kissed his cheek "But..." you said while putting a finger on your lip
"But?"
"If I say no does that mean that you will go after me like those guys in the romantic movies?" you asked jockingly
"Well, if that what's you want" he laughed
"Hell no, that would be weird"
Aomine sighted out of relieve "Thank god" he kissed the tip of your nose

-extended ending-
You were lying in Aomine's arm, he had his eyes closed.He was so cute and all yours.
"Aomine-kun"
"Call me Daiki" he opened one eye
"Daiki-kun" you said his name happily, that was the first time you called someone by their forst name, and he was your boyfriend too. "Aren't you afraid?"
"Why should I be?"
"Well, Momoi-chan is going to be mad at us...And I haven't been in school for two weeks I shouldn't skip class."
"Don't worry about that we'll catch up" he held you tighter, his chin was resting on the top of your head "And about Satsuki I'll calm her down, she's annoying"
"That's not true" you pouted "Momoi-chan is nice"
"She seems nice" he corrected you.
"It's the best day of my life, thank you Ao- I mean Daiki-kun"
As a reply he just kissed your forehead