4.

"No way!" Momoi's jaw dropped
"W-what?" you asked "D-did I do something wrong?"
"No (L/N)-chan it's not like that.More like how did you do that?" she said pointing at Aomine lying on his desk
"Did what?" you titlt your head
"How did you get Aomine to come to class?"
"I just-"
"Oi are you two talking about me?!" he said with his deep voice
"I-It's not like that" you cried
"Tsk"

"Where is that idiot again" Momoi mumbled "It's incredible he went to class, but he's skipping basketball again"
"Momo-" you tried to say something but she cut you off
"I know! (L/N)-chan , I'm sure if you ask him he'll come!" she said with stars in her eyes
"I don't th-"
"Please! He must be on the rooftop"
"Well I think I could help you"
"Thank you" she hugged you, you were blushing it was the first time a friend thanked you and hugged you.

You looked for Aomine on the rooftop like Momoi asked you.
"Aomine-kun, where are you? Momoi is looking for you?"No one replied, you looked aroun when you saw a sleeping figure.It was Aomine.Geez why is he sleeping in a place like this?
You sat down next to him.His eyes were close, his face was so peaceful usually it was so dense.Just looking at him made your heart beating faster, there was also a strange feeling in your stomach.You slowly started shaking him.
"Aomine-kun" you whispered in the hopes of waking him up. "Ao-" he opened one eye and growled.
"Shhh, you're disturbing my sleep" he said
You pouted " But Momoi-chan is looking for you again you know"
"She probably knows I'm sleeping" he said and turned his back
"Why do you do that?" you asked
"Eh? Do what?"
"Why do you skip basketball if you're good at it, isn't it fun to play?"
He turned to your direction and looked down, for a moment he had a seriouse face.
"I'm too good at it it's boring" he shrugged
"You are really good but don't you enjoy playing with your teammates?And it doesn't matter how good you are you can always improve."
He smiled "You remind me of a friend"
"Good" you smiled "Now let's go"
"Where?" he closed his eyes " I've never said I'll go back"
"B-but you just-"
"I'm staying, you should too.It's better here than watching Imayoshi play"
"I-Imayoshi-senpai?" you blushed "What he has to do with that?For me you just seem scared of Momoi-chan" you stood up, but Aomine grabbed your arm and pulled you back.
"Just stay here damn, I'll use you as a pillow" he hugged you from the back, you couldn't move
"B-but Momoi-chan told-"
"Shut up a pillow doesn't talk"
"Aomine-kun" you said quietly "It's cold up here and lonely"
He hugged you a little tighter "If you are here with me it's not lonely"
"You're right" you smiled "Since I met you, Momoi-chan and the guys I don't feel lonely anymore."
You waited for a reply, after you turned around.Your faces were so close, you were never this close with anyone.You blushed.
"Thank you" you whispered

-extended ending for this chapter ;)-
"Where the hell are they" Momoi popped a vein. The practise ended and you two were nowhere to be seen.Momoi stormed out of the gym and up to the rooftop.
"Ahomine what do you think you are-" she stoped when she saw you and Aomine cuddled up and sleeping, her angry face softened at the sight of you, but when she saw that Aomine was ready to do a dirty trick she became angry again.
"Ahomine!" she grabbed his ear "How dare you, you pig-"
"Oi!Satsuki stop you're hurting me" you woke up at the sound of them fighting, you rubbed the sleepiness out of your eyes
"Hi, Momoi-chan.Sorry I promise you I get Aomine-kun to practise but I fell asleep..." you looked at them, Momoi was on the top of Aomine hurting him. "W-what are you guys doing?" you asked with a dumfounded face, Momoi rushed over you and hugged you
"Don't say sorry, it's not your fault.I am the one who is sorry to have left you alone with Aomine" she cried
"I-It's fine" you smiled, Momoi shot a death glare at Aomine.
"Did he do anything indecent?You are not hurt right?"
"Were you worried for me?"
"Of course I was (L/N)-chan!" she hugged you again.
Aomine smiled at the two of you.He was happy for you.
"What are you looking at? You perv, stop staring at her like that" Momoi snapped.
"What's your problem?! I didn't said anything"

A/N:I felt like doing an extended ending for this chapter.It was fun and sooo loong to make.But as long as I have Reader-chan I don't mind.(Д')