6.

"(L/N)-chan could you help me here please?" your classmate asked
You were getting ready for the school festival, your class was doing the haunted house.
"Sure I'm coming" you said, you helped with the costumes.
"Sorry, I am sorry" you heard Sakurai aplogizing
You also heard Momoi getting pissed of because Aomine is not helping.
"You should help us you know?!" Momoi scolded him
"Be happy that I'm here, it's because of you that I can't take a nap right now"
"Are you sure it's because of me" she said pointing a you
"Shut up, you're annoying me Satsuki"
"Waa!" a scream interupted Momoi's amd Aomine's querrel. "(L/N)-chan are you okay"
"Yeah" you made dumbfounded face "It's only a little blood cause by a little needle" you smiled
"Oh, your princess is hurt why don't you help her" Momoi teased him
"Tsk.I don't even like her, she's annoying." he walked away
"Where are you going now!" she poute
You watched the scene that was going on between them.You walked to Momoi.
"Hey, is everything alright?" you asked her concerned
"Yeah" she smiled "He's just being grumpy"
"I see"
"Why don't you talk to him? He always listens to you" she held both of your hands
"I don't think that's a good idea, I need to help Takara-chan with the costumes, maybe later"
"fine" she pouted

After doing the costumes and helping with the decors you decided to look for Aomine.You looked for him on the rooftop but he wasn't there, you looked for him everywhere, in the end you found him in the gym.He was shooting the balls into the net.
"You're here!Finally I have searched for you everywhere, I was starting to get worried." you said while catching  your breath
He looked at you and turned his back again and shoot another time "Why are you here?Is it because Satsuki asked you to come to look for me?"
"Of course not!I mean she asked me too, but I was worried too when I saw you storm out like that, I thought something happened to you." you said with a worried tone
"Don't give me that (L/N)!" he raised his voice "You're only going after me because Satsuki tell you to do so!"
"That's not true, that's because I l-"
"Tsk.Next time don't bother to come after me! You're not even my type, you're flat and your ugly face is annoying too."
"Aomine-kun..." you watch him walking trought the doors
"We're not friends too, so stop telling evryone that"
(A/N: LMAO so dramatic Aomine)

You invited Momoi to your house and explained her what happened between you and Aomine.
"I see that's why he was being so silent today, don't worry he doesn't hate you" she said reassuring you "He likes you really much"
"Is that so?" you mumbled
While you were talking with Momoi you saw your mom peeking trought your door amd eavesdropping.
"Here girls I did tea~" she put the tea on your table, she glanced at Momoi "What a beautiful woman you have as a friend~"
"Thank you missis (L/N)" Momoi smiled
"Don't call me like that I'm not that old, call me Chiho~"
"Mom we're trying to talk" you said
"Sure sorry~" she smiled and sat down next to you "about what? Guys? Fashion?"
"Mom please!"
"Ah Momoi-san you know you're the frist friend she brought to her room~"
You were so embarassed you couldn't say anything just whispering sorry to Momoi.

A/N: Hi!(≧∇≦)
I'm doing my best to write this story so everyone can enjoy it and it's really hard .
I decided to make and alternative ending too to this story (I don't seem near to the ending trought but ai thought it might be good to know)