8.

After the cultural festival ended you stayed at home for like 2 weeks because of your high fever.Momoi visited you, you two talked about how school was, and mosty Aomine.
"M-Momoi-chan" you stuttered feeling your face getting hotter than it already was  "How is Aomine?" you looked away to hide your red face.
"He is worried that he hasn't see you in a while, but it's not like that idiot would admit it" she smiled with anger
"Tomorrow I'll be back" you showed her a huge smile "Do you think h-he will talk to me?"
"I don't know but I'll make him" she sounded determinate.

You were on your way to school, before going to school you went in the local shop to buy some chocolate to thank Imayoshi for helping you.
You stepped into your classroom, your classmates greeted and some of the even told you how much they missed you. A lot of people surrounded you asking about what happend to you and how you were feeling.
"(L/N) where were you"
"We missed you"
"I- um I..." you weren't used to be in the middle of attention so it was weird, Momoi jumped in
"You're all making her uncomfortable" she said, your classmates being scared of Momoi's current state stepped back.
It was hard focising on the lesson because it was boring but you knew you had to, you can't laze around after two weeks of being sick, and you couldn't get the tought of Aomine out of your head.You were looking out of the window when something hit your head, it was a message, you looked around to see who could send you this and saw Momoi waving at you.You opened to see what was in it.

Let's talk at lunch break got a plan~
Momoi♥︎

At lunchbreak?But you were togheter almost every break, you nodded at your pink haired friend.

"Momoi-chan, what is this about?" you asked her waving the piece of paper.
"Imayoshi-kun is waiting for you on the rooftop~" she sung with a smile
"W-why would he?"
"You give him the chocolates you bought him" she started to push you
"N-now?" you were surprised, she stopped walking and looked you in the eyes, her cute smile turned into an evilish grin.
"(L/N)-chan" she said sending shivers down your spine "Aomine usually takes his naps in the rooftop, and if he will see you and Imayoshi he will get jealous~"
"Why would I make him jealous" you blushed "That makes no sense"
"Just see~"

Momoi pushed you all the way then left you alone, not completly alone because there was Imayoshi waiting for you,Aomine sleeping, and of course Momoi eavesdropping behind the door.
"I-Imayoshi-senpai" you said with your usually quiet voice
"Oh, (L/N)-chan, you finally came to school" he smiled "you look nice" he complimented you
"T-thank you senpai" you bowed with a slight blush on your face "h-here" you said giving the boy the chocolates you bought him
"For me?"
"Y-yes, it's a thank you gift for what you have done for me on the cultural festival...I appreciate it" you murmured
He walked closer to you and ruffled your hair "How cute of you, I really like you" he smiled "Maybe we could have a date one day" he walked out leaving you puzzled with a faint blush on your cheeks, was that a confession, no one ever confessed to you before.Thinking about it made you really happy, so you skipped to the exit while humming a song.
What you didn't knew was that Aomine was actually listening to it, and he didn't liked it.