Chapter Two - Dangerous

(((S/C) - Your scales color .... (E/C) - Your eyes color ... (Y/N) - Your Name ... (F/N) - Friend name ))  

Chapter Two

Dangerous

Fly away! Dont Stop!

Panic rushed though (Y/N) veins, her wings powerfully flapping as she tried to fly away the most fast possible from the unknown group of humans, her eyes widen in fear and her heart beating aggressively from the sudden appearence of the two legged creatures... She have been ignoring Tori's exausted squeaks as she flew though the sky like a thunder, the wind rushing though her (S/C) scales while she flied away, till she couldn't feel their presence anymore.

Flying before a forest,  she rested upon a rock, panting fastly as her nostrils released exausted huffs when she suddenly heard Tori's squeaks once again.

- What in the Fishes is goin' on girl?! - Tori squeaked, panting from the long race after the female Nightfury.

- I hate humans! They... almost made my kind exctinct and made us the villain of the story! - (Y/N) growled, her pupils looking sharply at Tori.

- They are not like that anymore! Leave the past... Woo... Behind! - Tori huffed, still panting.

- I can't... Sometimes, the wind will follow you everywhere. - (Y/N) exclaimed.

- But you can avoid the wind with roocks! - Tori squeaked along with laughs, before he continued - C'mon girl, you're a Nightfury, one of the most feared dragons in the skies! I have been close to those humans, gettin' some fishes, i saw a male, a brown haired male, friends with... another Nightfury! -

- I knew about that... I am not the last as everydragon else thinks, i knew about his existence, but... Why friends with a human? - (Y/N) stood up, loking at Tori with worry in her (E/C) eyes.

- Why dont you go there and play some? I will go there and eat some free fishes! - Tori squeaked happily, flapping his wings as he gotten ready to fly towards the viking's village.

- No thank you, Tori, i will just take a nap instead. - (Y/N) spoke, laying down on the cold rock.

Tori flied away, leaving the female Nightfury behind, she was exausted, she used every strenght to fly away from the humans without looking behind, her past followed like a eagle stalking their prey, like a cheetah running after a gazelle ' Tonight, i will get into that village! ' She thought to herself with a evillish grin as she closed her eyes, and fell into a nice nap.

~~ Time skip by Dragon god ~~

After a few hours, the moon fell into the sky, the wind were silent along with the birds sleeping in their nests. The female Nightfury were awake, her wings wide open as she have gotten herslef ready to fly off, without Tori around, it would be difficult to escape if a human have noticed her. Grunting, she flapped her wings and flied upwards towards the sky, the clouds started to appear more often and for sure a fog would appear tonight she dind't mind, maybe it could help her to hide from the two legged creatures after all! 

She soon spotted the village, flying quietly towards it, she landed near of something like... a big round bowl almost empty, with a few fishes lasting, approaching it she carefully grabbed a fish with her teeth and swallowed it whole, she might eat it peacefully later! She walked around at the silent village, staring with her (E/C)ish curious eyes, everything seemed different... The dens of what the human call of houses were all shut, doors, windows, everything closed but suddenly she heard a noise...