Chapter Six - Cold feelings

Chapter Six

Cold Feelings

Cold... that's all you felt... The horrible sensation travelling through your sensible scales made you shiver, your weak breathing echooing softly as you felt umid dirt between your claws, you felt coldness, you felt fear under your shinning scales, yet.. You was sure something was wrong...

Blinking a few times, your (E/C) colored eyes slowly opened, dilatating the black sharp pupil who scanned over the... Cave? all you heard was silence filled with darkness and a horrible sensation of agony, the sensation of panic, you didn't knew where you were, but you couldn't feel your leg, you didn't felt the blood circuling on your wounded leg, you didn't felt the muscles twitching in attempt to move, you didn't felt your leg at all.... Indeed, something was very wrong.

You slowly rose your head, the dirt fell from your head as you did so, you blinked a little more adaptating your eyes to the low light, your (E/C) scanned over the small roundy cave, the walls seemed to be umid dirt, and a long tunnel were ahead of you, something was certainly wrong...

You literally dragged your head to take a look of your wound, and your panic increased... Your wounded leg was no longer there, instead.. your knee was completly covered in cold leaves, bathed in some kind of oilly water, you attempted to scream, but a deep growl interrupted you before you could even release a small whimper.

- Preciouxxx.... Child... - The voice spoke, followed by 'boney' sounds. - Finally... Awake... Yexxx...... - The creature purred.

You snapped your head towards the voice's direction, your eyes widened in terror as a Screaming death 'stood' behind your weak form, she was covered in dragon bones and dead fishes, behind the creature, stayed a big mountain of unknown human objects. Gulping, you attempted to speak, your voice barely echooing as it turned to be a whisper.

- W..... Who are you?... What did you do to me? Where is my leg.. You... y... - You instantly frooze, as the screaming death rose up with his terrible thin body, looking almost like a snake with a insane amount of fangs.

- You were bleeeeding.... Bought you to den... i help.. In the leg... - It slowly spoke, his vocaburaly barely understandable, his long tongue flickering... He seemed blind. - I caught the smell... Strong smell... Coming from your flesh.. In underground.... Small dragons help heal.... Healing trees.. - 'He' attempted to explain, his eyes scanning the unknown direction as it attempted to see something.

- You mean... You ripped my leg?... - Your eyes widened in surprise, shivering at the thought.

The creature gave a short slow nod.

Now, you were screaming inside, your left leg ripped by a Screaming Death, you knew the fire were strong enough to make such powerful damage... But you didn't expect it would end like this.

- No choiiice..... Bleeding would kill... - It shyly answered.

Great. Now.. You had lost a leg, and got trapped in a Screaming Death den...

How this could end so badly?

( I know it looks a bit lame... I didn't had a ton of ideas, but i will try to make a long chapter next~ Now, our little reader has lost a leg, life will be a lil difficult, don't ya think?~ Enjoy? )