Chapter 1, Man I'm Sleepy

Kamikori's POV

: : :

  "KAMIKORI!" Ah... this is bad. These are the only thoughts running through my head right now as I make a mad dash up the wooden stairs of my house. "GET BACK HERE!" Uh, do you think I'll just walk back downstairs casually?! What's the point of even asking? Uh which way was my room? HOW DO I EVEN FORGET THESE THINGS?! I stand at the top of the staircase, quickly swinging my head side-to-side in hopes of finding my room quickly. Close behind me, I can hear the loud footsteps being caused by my mother.

  Man maybe breaking down the fence with a hammer WAS a bad idea. 

  THERE! To the right of me, I spot my door with the 'Stay outta my castle moge.' sign I had made. I run as fast as I can to the room before closing it, locking it, and moving a chair to block it for good measures. I breathe a dramatic sigh of relief as I lean against the wall of my room. 

  "Man I can't believe I got outta that alive." I whisper to myself as I'm thanking Lord Prosciutto and Eithw for letting me live through that. Suddenly, the sound of slamming against the outside of my door starts.

  "KAMIKORI COME OUT THIS INSTANT!" Eff this is bad... how am I going to get out of this? I think to myself for a way to distract her before an idea pops into my mind. Maybe I could try phoning her! Wait actually that's not a good idea because she's gonna yell at me THROUGH the phone. Hmm... 

  I continue to lean against the wall, racking my brain for ideas but to no avail. All of a sudden, I hear the ringtone of my mother's phone coming from downstairs.

   THANK YOU LORD EITHW FOR HEARING MY PRAYERS. 

  The slamming against my door suddenly stops and footsteps can be heard, presumably my mother walking downstairs to pick up the phone. Extremely relieved, I walk over to my bed and plop down on it. Ugh, I'll still have to deal with this tomorrow. I somehow get myself to get up despite being exhausted from being chased. Reminds me of one of Mogeko's signature chase scenes! Glad I didn't get a bad end, ha! I quietly chuckle at my own joke as I look through my drawers for my PJ's. Ah my favorite Bleach pajamas! Deciding to take a shower before I chill in my bed, I grab my PJ's, walk to my bathroom, and place them neatly folded on my toilet. 

  "Psh, who said anime was bad for kids? Attack on Titan made me try to be neat. Well that sorta failed as I'm really messy and Attack on Titan isn't really for kids either, but hey, it's something." I mutter to myself.

  - Time skip to after the shower cause I don't really feel like describing that! -

  "Ah..." I walk out of the bathroom feeling refreshed from the shower and once again, plop myself upon my bed. I roll under my covers and grab my laptop from my bedside table and turn it on. "Ugh I have to wait for it to turn on again, I really need a new laptop." Annoyed from needing to wait, I grab my phone which I had placed next to my laptop on the table. I open it and see I had a new text from someone in a group chat on 'Google Hangouts.' 

  I wonder what they said hm?

  I click on the conversation and scroll up to when it began. Turns out it was my best friend, Seiko, and my other friend, Naomi. I happily hum to myself as I began to read the messages.

Naomi: Hey Seiko!

Seiko: Hey Naomi! ^3^ So what's up?

Naomi: Oh it's just...

Seiko: Just what we're BFFs riiiiiiight? You can tell me aaaaaaanything! ;)

Naomi: Haha, thanks Seiko. :)

Seiko: So what's bothering you? Is it- pause- BOY PROBLEMS?! My little Naomi is all grow-up! Aw...

Naomi: No! It's nothing like that! It's about Kamikori...