Chapter 3, I Told You Everything Kay?!

Kamikori's POV

: : :

  "Who are you?" I look up to see Kcalb and Etihw, the Devil and God themselves. Eff I really wanna hug Kcalb right now, actually I want to hug all the guys in Mogeko's stories. I'm pretty sure if I ever saw Shirogane or Idate I'd suffocate them to death with a hug hehe... "I said who are you?" Kcalb says again.

  "Oh uh sorry!" I bow down a little as I say my introduction. "My name's err, Kamikori and uh, you see I err, sort of uh 'fell' into this world and uh, yeah." Kcalb looked extremely confused at your statement or uh, at least as confused he could look, while Etihw simply laughed.

  "There's no need to bow! Just stand or sit or something while you explain everything clearly." The God stated.

  "O-oh alright." I stop bowing and instead just plop on the floor. 

  "So, say that introduction again but, with less uhs and errs."

  "Alright! My name's Kamikori and I fell into this world when I was playing a video game on my laptop back in my house in my angel-less, demon-less world." I swear I say Wodahs behind sweat and say 'Sudden change of attitude...' 

  "So." I hear Kcalb start talking and instantly turn towards him. "You're saying you accidentally came to our world?"

  "Yup!"

  "What world are you from exactly."

  "Well..." I think back to where I lived. I stayed in Hawaii so it was pretty hot. "I'm from somewhere that's really hot!" Wait a second. Hot? Flames are hot. Oh no, what if when Ivlis appears they think I'm from the Flame World and I'm just a spy trying to get close and destroy them from the inside out? Gah! I said there were no angels or demons in my world but they might think I'm lying about that part. I MEAN COME ON! I HAVE ANGEL WINGS AND A HALO! Gah what if-

  "So you said that the world you came from had no demons or angels?" I hear Etihw say.

  "Yeah! A buncha wing-less, horn-less, magic-less people."

  "So then why do you look like an angel and a wolf?"

  "Err, I don't know either."

  "Hm..."

  "Oh yeah." Wodahs starts to speak from his spot next to the door. "You fell from the sky right?"

  "Oh hehe... yeah I did."

  "How come you didn't fly to save yourself?"

  "I don't know how to fly."

  "How?" 

  "Didn't I just say I got these wings out of no where? It's not like I know how to use them."

  "I guess that makes since. But I have another question for you."

  "Hm? Whaaaat."

  "How exactly did you know that this place was called Blancblack Castle and how did you know the names of brother and Lord Etihw?"

  "Oh uh hehe... Didn't I tell you already?"

  "Did you really think I would believe those excuses?"

  "Err, no."

  "So tell us." I look at Wodahs, then to Kcalb, and finally to Etihw. "Tell us, unless your a spy from a other world."

"I'M NOT! You won't believe me when I tell you but I'll tell you anyways. In my world, how exactly do I say this... you guys are in a game."

"Huh?!" Everyone in the room besides me exclaims at the same time.