Chapter 2, 100% Real Wings!

Kamikori's POV

: : :

  "Ugh, where the eff am I?" I think out loud as I let out a yawn and sleepily rub my eyes. My vision slowly regains focus as I try to see exactly where I am. 

  I'm certainly not in my room- that's for sure.

  I glance in all directions to see nothing but blue, and I feel like I'm moving. Also, why is it so windy? I look down to see green grass and a bunch of flowerbeds filled with beautiful flowers.

  Wait a second.

  Blue? Grass below me? Moving feeling? Wind? 

  Realization suddenly hits me- I was falling. "HELP!" I yell as loud as I can, hoping that someone will save me. "GAHHH!" I scream even more as I see the ground getting closer. I close my eyes bracing myself for the impact- the impact that never came? I slowly opened my eyes, one eye at a time, only to see that I was still in the air? I felt someone holding on to me, which made me extremely happy.

  I was saved woohoo!

  I turn my head around to see who my savior is only to see some gray hair, a light gray eye, and an eye patch. Wait a second, EYE PATCH!? AS IN A PIRATE!? Wait but pirates can't fly. OH WAIT I MEAN IS IT WODAHS?! HOLY PROSCIUTTO! The person is could be Wodahs starts to descend before placing me, or should I say, dropping me, onto the ground. "Ow." I mutter to myself as I get up and start dusting off my clothing. Wait a minute my clothing?! I look down to see instead of my Bleach PJ's, I was now wearing a black pants, a black belt with a silver buckle, a white T-shirt, a short black jacket with long sleeves, and a green cape. I was so fascinated by my new clothing that I couldn't even hear the angel with an eye patch talk.

  "Hello? Who are you. Answer me."

  "Maaaaybe they're deaf Mr. Wodahs, you never know." When I heard the voice say 'Mr. Wodahs,' my head instantly jerked up. The first thing I see is the man who saved me who is, INDEED WODAHS OH MY EITHW! I turn to the side to see Yosafire, OH MAN! IT'S DEFINITELY HER! I wouldn't mistake that green hair, red glasses and hat for anyone! Well, besides a Yosafire cosplayer but that's different. I'm pretty sure I'm going to die from happiness and fangirling. right now. "Huh, maybe they aren't deaf. Heeeeeeeelloooooo!" 

  "Uh what? Hi?"

  "Oh Mr. Wodahs! They aren't deaf!"

  "I can see that Yosafire. Anyways." Wodahs turns towards me and I can't tell if he's glaring or not- maybe that's how he normally looks? I remember that his smile is really creepy according to Grora so maybe he just glares at people instead? Sorta like Kcalb actually. Well, I mean they ARE brothers so that's not surprising- "Hello?" 

  "Uh yeah, um hi?"

  "Stop ignoring me." I took a huge gulp as I heard his tone, man I really need to stop spacing out. "So who are you and where are you from?"

  "Well uh, you wouldn't believe me even if I told you."

  "Oh really."

  "Yeah uh, exactly HOW I got here is unknown to me."

  "So you have no idea as to how you ended up here."

  "Yeah."

  "GASP! MAYBE YOU'RE FROM ANOTHER WORLD!"

  "Yosafire, if they were from another world it could mean they're trying to attack us."

  "Oh."

  "WOAHWOAHWOAH! HOLD UP I'M NOT TRYING TO ATTACK YOU GUYS OR ANYTHING! YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE, KICK MY EFFIN BUTT ALL THE WAY TO ANOTHER WORLD WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!"