Chapter 1: I Like You

🎀Nobody Steal My Story. Thank you🎀 all rights reserved🎀 NOT EDITED

Disclaimer: The characters in this book/story are works of fiction. Please do not take what I write seriously.

Naeun Pov

"Naeun let's go, the bus is almost here," Complained Sehun as he walked into my room and had an annoyed look on his face

"Naeun let's go, the bus is almost here," Complained Sehun as he walked into my room and had an annoyed look on his face. I poked my head out of my covers and I was shocked to see him at my house. Well, he does this a lot, I shouldn't be surprised anymore. This guy acting as if he can just walk into my house and act as if nothing is wrong.

I sat up on my bed.
"How did you get in here?" I then covered myself with my blanket. I'm wearing my PJs.

Sehun bites his apple or should I say my apple. "You left your window unlocked again, dummy." Sehun then sat on the edge of my bed.

"I'm not a dummy, I just forgot...okay?" I got up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom. "Now get out, I need to change."

"Why do you want me to get out?" Sehun made a pouty face. "We've changed in front of each other before." Sehun smirked right after that, god I hate when he says things like that.

"Are you dumb?" I throw him my tooth paste and he chuckled. "Get out!" I shout before pushing him out my window and he landed on the floor of my balcony.

"Yaaa! Are you crazy!" Sehun looked up, he was on the floor sitting down. Hahahaa. "I could've ripped my uniform." Sehun then proceeded to check if he got any rips

"Watch your mouth," I warned. "That isn't how you speak to someone who's older than you." I then gave him an evil laugh.

"You're only 2 months older than me." Sehun showed me two fingers like some kid. "Now hurry up Naeun." He stood up and placed one of his hands in his pocket before taking out his phone.

I closed the window shut and locked it.
"Yea, whatever." There's no way he's getting back in here.

I got dressed, put on a little makeup, and curled my hair. I don't take too much time getting ready especially because this kid is always nagging at me to hurry up and that so annoying so early in the day. I then went and unlocked the window and knowing what was going to happen next.

"Yaaaa!" Sehun poked his head through my window. "You took forever! Let's go before we miss the bus." Sehun then hopped off the balcony and started walking down the steps. He noticed I was looking down, I'm so tired I don't have the energy. "Come on, let's go." Sehun then grabbed my hand and we started running.

Sehun is not my boyfriend, he's just a guy friend. We've been friends since kindergarten, he's been my next-door neighbor since I moved here and I don't feel any romantic feeling towards him and he clearly doesn't either. Right? I mean it is possible for a guy and girl to be just friends without someone feeling romantic feelings towards the other, right? We got into the bus and we sat in the back.