Chapter 21: Ow!

A/N: hehe I photoshopped that☝🏼

Naeun pov

Yesterday was a weird day

Yesterday was a weird day. After Kai injured himself we had to take him to the hospital which sucked for him well not that he had to stay there but that Hayoung was going to visit everyday until he gets out hehe. Myungsoo never got to tell Chanyeol about him and apologize well then again Chanyeol doesn't even know who he is so maybe that was just a waist of time. I've been getting so distracted that I haven't been talking to Sehun much. We haven't hung out like we did as friends, I want that again.

I finished brushing my teeth then tied up my hair and left for school early. I want to go walking by myself today even though it's kind of far. Maybe I can tell my gym teacher about this and she'll won't make me run the track today. Haha like that'll ever happen.
I walked into the school and was 5 minutes late to gym, me hoping my teacher wouldn't see me I ran into the girls locker room but no.

"Yoo-hoo~ Naeun! I switched into your gym class!" Shouted and waved Chanyeol

I slowly turned around my teeth clenched together out of hatred looking at Chanyeol then the teacher, she looks at me then starts writing on her clip board. Dang I got detention, our classes had switched today because of the new semester and that's why I have gym first period now. And I already have detention, great. I slowly walked into the girls locker room and received my locker combination and locker number.

"Naeun I'm so sorry!" Chanyeol said laughing while patting my back as I returned and sat on the bleachers

I glared at him and removed his hand.

"I freaking hate you!" I said pinching his arm

"Ow! That hurt." He said rubbing his arm

"Oh really I thought that was going to make you feel relaxed because it sure made me!" I said smacking his back

"Can you quit that?!"

"Um let me think... No!" I said smacking him a lot

"Wait... I got to tell you something." He said standing up

"What?"

"Sehuns is in this class and you haven't even noticed." He giggled

"What?" I looked around and saw him stretching by the track with other students including Baekhyun, Suho, Lay, Myungsoo, Luhan, Haeryung, and Taeyeon. Oh wait and Kai? His name is on the class board Since when did Kai come here? And since when did Sehun have gym this semester? He had it last semester how did I not notice? I hate mornings.

"Confused?" Asked Chanyeol as he pulled me up from the bleachers.

"Yea, why are they in this class? They had gym seventh period and so did you that's like the best period for gym.

"We wanted to be with you." He smiled

"I could've just switched."

He stared at me.