Baekhyun & Taeyeon #littlemoment

🎀A/N: This is the same day Eunji told Luhan that she was pregnant 🎀

Taeyeon pov

I was walking back in forth in my room. Today, after school I am meeting Baekhyun, I don't know where yet. I was so mad that Naeun told baekhyun that I liked him. He tried talking to me after school yesterday, but I totally ignored him after Naeun told me that she told him. When I got home I got text from him saying to meet him after school tomorrow.
I then texted back saying

XoXo_Taeyeon:
Why don't we just meet in class, or lunch?

365_Baek:
Because, so just please meet me after school.

XoXo_Taeyeon:
What about... Class?

365_Baek:
I'll still talk to you. ;)

I stopped replying, what did that wink face mean?

I got ready for school and woke up my dad to take me to school. I walked in the front doors of the high school, and then went to my class, I didn't even go to my locker.
I stepped inside my class room and saw Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Haeryung talking to each other. I went to my seat trying not to get noticed.

"Oh Taeyeon." Chanyeol said

Chanyeol I hate you.

"Hi." I said then sat down

"Unnie, why don't you come sit with us." Said Haeryung who patted the empty seat next to her "class doesn't start yet."

"Okay." I said then walked over there

I could feel a pair of eyes looking at me as I sat down, it was baekhyun. I looked at him for a brief second then looked down.

"What?"

I looked up to see who was talking to me and it was baekhyun

"What?" I said

"Nothing, I just wanted you to look at me." Said Baekhyun

I began to blush, my face felt so hot.

"Ew what's going on here." Said Chanyeol as he had disgusted look on his face

"Chanyeol be quiet." Said Haeryung

"Fine."

Finally, the warning bell rang and I went to my seat. Class was just plain boring but I got to see Baekhyun and his cute little expressions every time he made fun of someone.

*after school*

I went straight outside after class was over. I didn't want to wait outside of the classroom for Baekhyun that would just be weird. So I waited by the buses. I told my dad I would be hanging out with Naeun today.
I sat down on the closest bench to the buses.

"Taeyeon!" I here someone call my name

"Huh?" I said as I turned around to see Naeun

"Hi Unnie, what are you doing?" Said Naeun

"I'm still mad at you."

"Oh come on." Said Naeun

"He wants to meet up with me."

"Isn't that good?"

"No! It wasn't suppose to be like this." I said "what are you even doing here?"

"I take the bus." Said Naeun

"By yourself?"

"No, with Sehun, and here he comes now with Luhan and um baekhyun."

"What?!"

I tried hiding myself but it didn't seem to work...

"What are you doing?" Said all three boys

"Nothing just checking if this bench had gum." I said as I was getting up from the ground

"We'll see ya guys tomorrow!" Said Luhan

"Bye." I said back

It was only me and Baekhyun left. I didn't know why to say or what to do.

"Shall we go?"

"Huh...oh yea lets."

I was following behind him. He is too darn cute with his uniform.
After walking for like 10 minutes we finally reached the place. It was a Cheesecake Factory.

"You like cheesecake, right?"

"Ah yea sure." I said back

We walked in and we took a seat by the windows and he sat in front of me, we then ordered our cheese cake flavor.

"So...um why did you want to meet me?" I asked

"Because..." He then moved closer to me and I moved back a little by his sudden movement "I want you to be my girlfriend."

He then kissed me on my lips and I just stayed there, my eyes still open from the surprise but I eventually closed them and kissed back. Younger guys are so much better.

🎀Baekhyun and Taeyeon #littlemoment I hoped you liked the chapter. Please comment that's all I really want. Thankyou🎀 I won't be doing the update thing anymore. I'll just update when I can 😊