Chapter 4 Dish washing and back story

Pd slid the sponge across the dirty dish.
"Dish washing?" Asked TD walking in the room.
"Yes." Said Pd sticking out his buck teeth in embarrassment.
TD laughed. "Wow! What an accomplishment!" He sneered. TD enjoyed greatly messing with Pd. What he loved most was showing off that MD was his girlfriend.
"First a slave, now a dish washer!" He laughed again.
"Hello!" Said Possessed a girl with a huge under bite.

When the letter to PD about PD world came. He didn't go right away. Then he relied BD or Bria Davis was going too. Pd decided at that moment he would go. He met a really pretty girl some call Maria. Now PD was dying to go. Every year new D's would be brought in. Pd was sad that it would only last a year. But it was better than nothing. PD realized that PD world was named after the last queen. PD aka Penelope Donwalt. Her name in PD world was Pretty D. Pd's name is pathetic D. PD ran for king but King D won the election. TD had teased him greatly about this. So Waa Waaster said he could have work at his house. PD went there and figured out he was not working but was a slave. PD didn't under stand this at first. Then he realized Waa Waaster was a very important man. Two planets were very close to each other, like states. One was called PD planet the other was called Waa world. The mayor of Waa world was none only then Waa Waaster. PD learned to be afraid of him, and he had a good right. When PD was let go, he went to a small cook order place is what D's call it he became a dish washer owned by a plump man with pimples over his big nose. He had glasses and a fat English accent.

"Hello." Answered PD with a stupid grin on his face.
Pd placed the plate on a bigger stack of plates. Wobble wobble fall! The whole stack fell on top of PD.

That was another epic fail by Pd
By HarryPotterRocks!