Chapter 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © BabyLou0808

Credit:

• Book Cover by Me    

• Image cover from Stock.Xching(http://www.sxc.hu)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Everything seems to be in fast forward mode. It was like yesterday when Damian and I met, then became friends, then became – couples? No. It was just like M.U (Mutual Understanding). For those who didn't know M.U. It’s when you two are like couples but the truth is you’re not. Back to our story, he didn’t ask me if he could court me or something. It just came up. We were sweet to each other then became this. It was like an unofficial relationship.

                “I like you, Chelsea.” Damian whispered to me.

                I looked at his dark brown eyes then smiled.”I know. I like you too,” I whispered back.

                Today was just like any other day. Me and Damian was sitting beside each other in our calculus class. Our teacher was lecturing about limits but I just can’t understand it. The bell rang and I was glad.

                Damian was already at my side when I stood up. “Already going home?” he asked.

                “I don’t know,” I replied arranging my bag. “Demi and the others might go shopping today and maybe I could come with them. You?”

                “My friends might go to the mall to check out the new bowling centre,” he said.

                “Maybe we could all eat together after,” I suggested.

                He smiled. “Sure, I’ll tell them.” He kissed me on the cheeks then went out. “Bye! See you later. Take care of yourself!”

                I blushed ad looked around. I saw some students smiled.

                “And you're always saying that you two are not together?”

                I looked back and saw my friend Demi smiling.

                “We’re not together,” I said putting the strap of my bag in my shoulder. “Not officially anyway.”

                “It doesn’t look like it,” she said. “Everybody knows about the two of you. You might not make it official but everybody here in school thinks the other way.”

                I looked at her, “I like him.”

                “I know,” she smiled. Demi is my closest friend. She’s like a sister to me. “And he liked you too. I could see that.”

                I just smiled then we went out to meet our friends.

                “Where’s your boyfriend?” Cynthia, our friend asked me.

                I just rolled my eyes and said, “They are going to the mall too to check out the new bowling centre. I told him that we could eat together after.”