What Are You Doing Back

I jump into his arms and he spins me around. When he places me on the floor I slap him.

"What are you doing back and I need to talk to you about something your nasty." Jackson smiles.

"Okay little sis take me to the living room and talk about it." we walk into the living room and he takes a seat on the arm chair and I sit on the sofa.

"Why in the world are you back from Spain and who do you think you are sending dick pics to Amber ?" Jackson laughs and throws a pillow at me. "Prick."

"I miss the family and also she looked hot on her story so I thought why not, I promise I didn't know she was gonna screenshot." I groan I didn't even know she screenshot.

"I didn't know she saved oh my god please shut up." Jackson looks around the room.

"Where's mom ?" I look at my watch.

"She will be at Paul's it's 12:30." Jackson frowns.

"Who's Paul ?" I swallow.

"Her ummm boyfriend." Jackson stands up from the chair and storms out of the house.

Here's the thing dad died two years ago and a year later Jackson moved to Spain so with no man around the house mom found herself a boyfriend. Jackson never wanted mom to have another boyfriend but she has and he's angry.

I walk into the kitchen and pour myself a glass of orange and walk upstairs. Today is going to be interesting. I'm going shopping with Amber then were heading to the beach for a party with some school people. That's if Jackson lets me go. Jackson used to go to WestEnd High the same as me. He was one of the players. He tries to protect me from players but he doesn't have too. It's Amber who should be protected she's the dumb one.

Amber used to be friends with Cara Samson now she's best friends with Courtney Carter and them two are inseparable. They're both after Caleb and yet again both failing. Cara has mouse brown hair with eyebrows that are out of control but she's also flawless. She went out with Xavier for two days before he decided she was trash and I guess she never went back. Caleb was her next choice.

The one thing I admire about Caleb is how he won't just give anybody a chance so Cara has no chance. I guess Courtney does since she's school slut.

If I had to describe the three boys and the three girls that are crazy about them you'd be shocked so let's see.

Courtney is obsessed with Caleb but also used to like Xavier and she's never liked Jack so yeah. Amber really really likes Xavier and I'm pretty sure they've made out at least once. Tamara Lawson liked Jack for a short while before dating Caleb. I could go through the list but I won't.

The front door downstairs opens and I hear two hushed voices.

"I had to pretend to be angry to come and get you babe." Next thing I know I hear footsteps coming upstairs. "Shhh she will hear you." Hold on Jacksons going to have sex with a girl oh fucking hell.

I grab my earphones from my drawers, lie on my bed and close my eyes.

Jacksons POV.

After storming out of the house I grab my phone from my pocket. I go through my contacts and ring Amber.

"Hello?"

"Hi Ambs it's me Jackson."

"Oh hey Jack, what did you want ?"

"I wanted to know if you wanted to meet me at Dicksons and we could go back to mine."

"Yah sure. Is Han in ?"

"Yeah but I'm sneaky."

Amber Giggles, "Okay see you soon."

<twenty minutes later>

Me and Amber arrive at my house and I open the front door. Once inside the house I turn Amber to face me and hold onto her hips.

" I had to pretend to be angry to come and get you babe." Amber starts to kiss me and I lead her upstairs. "Shh she will hear you."

I open my old bedroom door and pull off Ambers top, Once she reaches my bed I push her down.

"Let's have some fun."

<End of chapter two>

Well yep that happened, Amber and Jackson ? There's something in the air with those two.