Shopping And Before The Party

I fell asleep listening to music and when I woke up I checked my phone.

Ambs - I'm downstairs, Where r u ??

Shit Amber ! I hurry down the stairs and see her sitting there reading a magazine.

"It's about time dude, Who falls asleep?" I rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"Jackson had a girl over and I had earphones on, it just happened." Amber nods.

"Well then. Shopping sound fun ?" I nod at her.

"Yeah let's go."

<at the shopping centre>

We take a seat at McDonald's and we start to eat our food.

"who do you think the girl was?" Amber looks up from her food and starts to choke a little.

"Ugh I don't know, probably some randomer he found." I nod.

"Yeah that sounds like Jackson." I was just about to take another chip from my tray when I see Courtney and Cara shopping in River Island.

I push Amber's shoulder and point towards them, "Oh lord, posh twat inbound." She takes my hand and pulls me out of McDonalds.

"Erm excuse you there's perfectly good food right there, where are you taking me young one." Amber laughs.

"Were shopping duh." I roll my eyes.

"Sorry to break this to you but primark is that way." I point to the left trying to drag myself away. "Your...going...the...wrong...way...dumbass."

"Oh quit moaning, were just having a look in river island." I scowl.

"I hate you." I say through gritted teeth.

"Come one Han we all know you love me." I slap the top of her head.

"Is there any need for violence old one ?"

"Agh you frustrate me Ambs." we reach the door to river island and she pulls me in.

Courtney turns around from picking up trashy lingerie. She smirks over at Cara and they both sashay over. Swivelling their hips. Courtney swishes her hair over her shoulder and continues to walk towards us.

"You do know this is a shopping centre not a catwalk right? Oh yeah I forgot your trying to fuck one of the mannequins." I say while looking at her with disgust.

"How rude of you." Courtney waves her hands infront of her eyes.

"Save the sorrow story hun, nobody's listening." Amber snorts while laughing.

"I see your pig of a friend is enjoying herself." I look over at Amber who now has her fists clenched.

"No not really, we've been looking at your face for five minutes and already were going to have nightmares, I would love to stay and chat but unfortunately for you I need to shop. Come on Amber let's go." we walk out of river island and head towards primark.

"Dude ! You rocked in there." Amber skips off ahead of me and waltz into the shop.

< 20 minutes before the party back at Hannah's house >

"Are you ready yet ?" Amber shouts from my bedroom.

I take a look at myself in the the mirror. My hair cascades down to my hips and I have a little bit of lipstick on. I'm wearing a little black dress and white converses. I walk out of the bathroom and see Amber sitting on my bed in a white and gold dress with heels.

"Oh my god, Han you look gorgeous." I blush a little.

"Are you ready to go?" Amber nods and we walk out of my bedroom door and down the stairs.

<End Of Chapter Three>