Getting Up Close With Caleb

Jackson wasn't home when we left for the party but mom was, she told us to have fun but if were going to have sex use protection. My mom has always thought of Amber as a daughter so when she said we needed to use protection it was because she doesn't want grandkids yet. Fair enough. We reach the beach and the smell of sweat and alcohol fills the air.

"Ugh it smells like you brothers sock draw." I look over at Amber.

"The most normal thing I've heard all night." Amber walks over to a group of boys and starts to chat to them.

Lovely. I'm alone. I take off my shoes and head down to the bottom of the beach. Waves are the most peaceful thing in the world if you want them to be. I keep walking until I find a stranded log further down the beach and take a seat. Taking a deep breathe I look back over to see Amber talking to Xavier Smith, oh great. I'm going to have to put up with her school girl crush.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone ?" I look up to see the one and only Caleb Rivers holding two cups.

"Ditched. My bestfriend wants to talk to boys so I came here." Caleb nods and takes a seat next to me.

"Here have a drink." I shake my head.

"No it's alright, you probably spiked it." Caleb laughs.

"I see you have no trust in me, I promise it's not spiked." I look at him and noticed that his eyes were glowing with curiosity and excitemt.

I take the drink and hold it for a few minutes before taking a sip. Noticing it wasn't spiked, I drank the rest.

"Why are you talking to me ?" Caleb shrugs.

"I don't know, it's been three months." I nod my head.

"You hate me, I don't see why we are talking." I nervously laugh. "I was only there to hang around with you and Tori."

"Me and Tori lasted six days and also why aren't you friends with Celine anymore." I look back over to see Amber hugging Celine and having a girly chat, she's obviously drunk she hates her.

I shrug, "I guess she told to many secrets." Caleb laughs.

"Oh my god come on ! You did not fancy Jack right ?" I look down at my feet. "I'm sorry for telling Dylan it's just I thought you were joking."

I shake my head and stand up, "Have fun at the party Caleb." Caleb nods and I walk back over to Amber.

<End of Chapter Four>