Back To School

Let's just say last night was...eventful. There's a boy in my bed. There's a boy in my mother fucking bed. I jab my finger into the back of his head and he grunts. Oh my lord he grunted. Well this wasn't planned. I must've got MORTAL ! I cough a few times trying to wake the thing up. Who is he ? I climb out of bed to have a look, just to discover the fact his face is covered by the blanket. He's trying not to be seen. I pull away the covers to see Lee Rivers. Caleb Rivers brother ? Oh no this isn't happening. We didn't ? Right ? If he did he better have covered that thing. You never go out in the rain without your wellies.

I run into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I look horrendous. I need to sort my face. Once sorted out and dressed I check my phone. Shit it's half seven. I run out of my room and down the stairs. I see Amber sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing here ?!" I look up at the top of the stairs just to check that Lee wasn't standing there.

"Waiting for you dunbass." I look at Amber like she was stupid.

"You never wait for me, also nobody is up and the door is locked. Explain." Ambers face pales and she stands up and grabs my hands.

"Me and jackson-" I cover her mouth before she could finish.

"Shut up, we need to get to school." Amber nods and I take away my hand and grab my keys.

<At the school gates>

I pull up at the school gates and Amber gets out of the car, I follow.

"I'm pretty sure we have English first with Mrs Catola." I groan.

"Oh lord, her breath stinks of fish and she's like the worst teacher ever!" I pull my bag up my shoulder and walk through the school gates.

Let's just say as soon as you step into WestEnd High. It's chaos. At the far end you can see five benches, very hard to get I may add. Each bench has a group. They're usually players and sluts. There is two yards. One for people who are socially awkward and hate the world, basically. The other for the ones willing to try to fit in. If your me you make your way around school. There's also a bike shed, with this being a highschool. It's called the fuck shed. A slot for each fuck. Smart idea, still disgusting. I look at Amber and she looks really upset so I grab her hand.

"I forgive your mistakes dooche." She looks at me and laughs.

"Thank god." She wipes her forehead and pulls me towards our bench.

We take our seats and Benji passes us.

"Hi Hannah." He waves and I awkwardly smile.

"Hey ben." Amber laughs.

"He's so creepy, he so wants to fuck you, AH OH MY GOD HANNAH SUCK IT !!" I look at her.

I roll my eyes, "Trust you."

Amber starts whacking her hand of the bench and points to a distance, "LOOK WHO IT IS !!" I look and see the one and only, Elle Patterson.