The Turles Meet Dalilah

The Turtles walked towards the darkest ally in NYC."Why does she live HERE?!"Leo protested."Because.She wants to be a secret and that's the only place nobody goes to."Raph explained to Leo,but in a rude way,yet a bit nice."Hmph"Leo murmured,giving up.

"We're here."Raph said finally."This place is darker than the sewers..."Mikey complained."Don't worry.She has lights."Huh?"Mikey asked confused."You'll see"Raph replied with a smirk.

Raph got out a flashlight and shone it towards a little cave.

"There it is"Raph smiled.He called her name."Dalilah!I brought my brothers do you can meet them!"Raph called out to Dalilah.

All of a sudden a figure jumped down,right in front of Leo.

"Hey.Raph's told me all about you guys"she stuck out a hand,"the names Dalilah."Leo reached out his hand hesitantly."My names-Leo..."he said sheepishly.

"Hey,girl!"Mikey said with a grin,"the names Mikey!"he put out his hand,and Dalilah shook it with a smile.

"Uh...my names Donnie"Donnie said softly."I like...science-y stuff..."he said shyly.Dalilah gasped."YOU DO?!"Donnie was surprised."I made this really cool invention,and I haven't found anybody to tell me if its good or not!Your good at science...right?"Dalilah asked impatiently."Of course!"Donnie said to Dalilah happily.'FINALLY!Someone with the same awesome qualities as me!'Donnie thought to himself."You guys could come in!"she said politely while waving her hand towards here cave house."And could you please look at my invention?"Dalilah added,talking to Donnie."Definitely!"Donnie answered proudly.

Raph was daydreaming.Not about Dalilah though...about Leo...

'Leo doesn't seem to like Dalilah.Will they ever get along?What will happen?What wi-'Raph's thoughts were interrupted by a 'booyakasha' from Mikey,no duh.

He had won a video game against Donnie.

But Leo wasn't playing.He was walking around the house.Not having any fun.

Raph realized Leo's relationship with Dalilah wasn't going to go far anytime soon.