The Monumental Kiss:Part 2

"Oh my gosh!"Leo whisper-exclaimed,"we have to go in there!"

"No.We can't.We have to do the opposite until they stop.When they stop,we wait two minutes and then we walk inside,like we came home then.But really,we didn't"Donnie explained to his brother,"get it?"

"Yeah,sorta..."he admitted.A leader can't know everything.

"That's why you should've been here day two and on!"Mikey added.Donnie nodded and Leo groaned then laughed.His brothers were jerks,but he still loved them.

Then they all looked back in.

"Raph just pulled out from the kiss.We could go in soon..."Donnie said."And remember...you have to act natural;like you didn't see anything..."he added quietly.

"But I can't do that!"Leo whisper-yelled.He looked worried.

"It's ok!"Donnie said lightly."I know you can do it!"

"Yeah!"Mikey added with a smile.

That boosted Leo's confidence...but only a little.

"Ok...we could go now..."Donnie said,and got up from his crouch.He motioned his brothers to do the same,then to follow his lead.They nodded.

"Hey,D!"Donnie suddenly boomed,coming into the lair.Mikey and Leo followed.

"Hey ninja spy's!And Leo."She laughed,and Donnie blushed.

"So what did you get today,Super Spy's?!"Raph growled.

"Jeez,Raph,they didn't do it yet,they just got home!"Dalilah laughed.So did Donnie and Mikey.Leo...kinda laughed.He stood there awkwardly,laughing nervously.

"You okay,Lee?"Dalilah asked Leo.

Then he suddenly...bursted.

"NO!NO,I'm NOT okay.We WERE spying on you.I can't lie.I'm not like that.We saw you guys...you guys...kiss..."he admitted.He rubbed the back of his head."Sorry..."

Mikey and Donnie hit the back of his head...hard.

"You IDIOT!"Donnie yelled.

"How could you rat us out like that?!"Mikey exclaimed angrily.

Leo laughed his nervous laugh.He rubbed the back of his head again.

Then Donnie turned to Dalilah and Raph.

"Guys...it wasn't intentional...we promise!We were just coming home,and I saw you two...ummm...kissing.We didn't want to disturb you..."then he turned to Leo,"and LEO over here decided it was SPYING!"Donnie shrieked at his brother.Leo laughed his nervous laugh again."I guess I took it the wrong way..."he said shamefully.He put his head down in shame.

Raph and Dalilah stare at each other,then back at their friends again.

"Forgive us?"Mikey asked hopefully.

There was silence for a couple of seconds.Then Raph spoke up.

"If Dalilah forgives you guys...then I guess...then I guess I forgive you guys,too.

His brothers looked at him,astonished.

Then they all looked at Dalilah.She couldn't help laughing.

"Of course!I would always forgive you guys,even if it was intentional.Your my friends!My family!I will always and for forever forgive you!"

Leo,Mikey,and Donnie smiled."Thank you..."Donnie said to her thankfully.

There was silence for a while.

Then Mikey asked the most unexpected question:

"So are you two dating now or something...?"

Everyone looked at him strangely.

"If you don't wanna answer,fine,but I just wanted to know..."

Dalilah then giggled.

She kissed Raph on the cheek.

"I would assume so...Raph?Any objections?"

He didn't want to on front of his brothers,but...

He looked her in the eyes and held her hands in his.

"Yes..."he smiled,and kissed her on the lips again.

"Well,we're gonna leave now..."Donnie said with a grin.

"Yeah..."Mikey said happily.

"I guess we don't have to spy on them anymore!"Leo chuckled.

His brothers laughed.

"Yup."

Before he closed the door (because he was the last one going in) he looked back to Dalilah and Raph.

"Yup..."

Then he closed the door behind him.