The Fight:Part 2

"We have to get back at them!"the Purple Dragons yelled.They were furious.
-------------------THE LAIR-------------------
"Yo,guys,watcha wanna do?!"Mikey asked,huffing.He was very bored.

"I dunno..."Dalilah said.

Raph groaned.He was bored,too.His newspaper was on his head,covering his eyes.

All of a sudden Donnie came out with something in his hand.It was Berlin rapidly.

"Guys!We've gotta problem!"
~~~~
"Are you SURE it's here?!"Mikey asked for the tenth time in five minutes."YES!"his brothers yelled exhaustedly."Ok,ok!"he said defensively,raising both hands in the air like he was surrendering.

"We're here"Donnie suddenly said and stopped short,making the other four people in the line topple over each other,including him.

Raph huffed and Leo glared him an evil glare."Really,Don?!"Dalilah exclaimed,annoyed.

"Sorry..."he laughed nervously.

And that was the last thing any of them heard before they woke up again.
---------------
"Wh-where the heck are we?"Mikey asked weakly.He looked around him.He was surrounded by his brothers and Dalilah.They were all waking up now.

Then Mikey realized where they were.But the good thing was that nobody else but them were there.

"Guys!"Mikey yelled.Then he lowered his voice to a whisper."Guys!We're in the Shredder's lair!"he exclaimed nervously.

Leo,Donnie and Raph looked around nervously.Dalilah was already up,exploring.She'd never heard of the Shredder,and,adding onto that,(of course,why would she have if she'd never heard of him)had never been inside,outside,or above his lair.

"Where are we?"Dalilah asked,no caution in her voice.

"Shhh!"the four Turtles shushed their friend.

"Why...?"she asked them suspiciously.

"Because..."Donnie started explaining to her,"we're inside of the Shredder's lair.He's top on the food chain for us..."he said to her.He shivered a bit while mid explaining.

"Oh...sorry..."she apologized.

"It's ok...just don't do it again...PLEASE!"Leo whisper-yelled at her,also being cautious.

"Okay..."

"Ok,guys...we should probably go now..."Mikey said nervously.Leo nodded,showing he agreed.They starting running towards the opened window when:

"GOTCHA!"someone screamed,and slashed a ninja star at Dalilah's face.Luckily,she caught it...

"Out of luck..."a different voice said.

Then they ALL saw them:

"THE PURPLE DRAGON'S!"all five friends yelled in sync.
----------
(Quick mid-story A/N:
I'm lazy so I'm not doing the fight scene.Thats how big of a ninnie I am.Continuing...)
----------
(END OF FIGHT SCENE)
"Getem,Raph!"Dalilah screamed to him from across the room.She was tied up.

"I got your back,D!"Leo yelled,and cut the rope with his Katana Blades.

"Thanks,Leo!"she said before capturing the fattest Purple Dragon.

Donnie had already captured the one with the mustache,and Mikey had already captured the skinniest one.Raph pushed all three into FishFace's water floor,actually,right onto FishFace,waking him up.He was furious.The Turtles and Dalilah ran fast.
----------
"HAHA!We beat those GOONS again!"Leo and Dalilah yelled excitedly.They high five-d,or high
three-d in Leo's case.

"Well,they're gonna be gone for awhile!"Mikey said happily as he relaxed on the couch,ate some pizza,and watched T.V.

"Livin the good life,ay?"Raph said to his brother.Dalilah looked at him and laughed so he gave up (he was about to chase Mikey around) and sat down next to Mikey doing the same thing.

"Good job,guys"Leo said to everyone proudly.

"Yeah..."Dalilah started.Then she looked at her new home,her new friends - her new family.

"I think we make a pretty good team."