Chapter 7 (2): Short Continuation?

Chloe let go of both hands in her arm.

"What the hell is wrong with both of you?" she says, being a little upset. Dylan and Lucas pointed at each other, making her more upset. She walk away and Dylan followed her, so do Lucas.

"Dude, you need to stop following us..." Lucas looks at Dylan. "Seriously."

[Chloe]

I got pissed off that I walked away from them. What the heck are they thinking? Tug of war?

Such fools. Guys. There was a message in my phone.

From: Lauren
Hey, did something happened? Lucas called me asking where are you.

PS. Dont ask me the reason why he's looking for you coz I don't know either.

I wanted to give her a call but I'm upset. Maybe I could stop for awhile. "Chloe!" Dylan shouts.

"Maybe we can go rides again or buy something. " I say before I hear my stomach groans.

"You're hungry." he says. We then went to buy some food in the park and decided to go home.

***
The next day is an obvious boring day. Guess what it is. School days. Lucky for me, Mr. Stewart ain't here. The whole history class was a vacant time; and I suddenly caught Lucas looking at me. I looked away, trying to avoid.

"Hey, dude. Where were you yesterday? I was waiting for you the whole day." said Brandon.
"I had arrangements," lied Lucas, still wanting the urge to talk to me about such disaster yesterday.

Lunch—yeah!

"I think we shouldn't go out anymore," Dylan says as he sits with us. My eyebrows raised. "it looks like we aren't meant for each other." I know he was mad at what Lucas did yesterday, and that he was affected by it—seriously, everything about yesterday was weird. That short tug-of-war. "If that was your decision, then....."

"About yesterday..."
Lucas came rushing to catch up to me. "Forget it, that was nothing alright?" I spoke up.
"Inn-N-Out, maybe?" he suggests. "Are you asking me out?" I ask.
"What?! No-no, I mean huh well...we do this right?" he turned his head away.

"I was just kidding, okay.." I look at him. "Just friends, right?"
"Yeah-yeah."