{ c h a p t e r 4 }

///

louis woke up in the morning with no recollection of where he was nor who this curly headed boy he was cuddling with. then everything hit him like a punch to the head. he was in juvie. and this curly headed boy was harry styles, who might be a little messed up.

louis had to go wee but he didn't want to get up. he didn't like harry, of course not, he just thought he needed his sleep is all. at least thats what he ket telling himself. slowly, harry started to turn around and open his eyes. when he did he looked lost and scared for a second and then obviously started to remember where he was and who he was sleeping with. he yawned (cutely louis thought and then quickly denied it) and stretched his limbs out before speaking.

"hello tomlinson."

louis smiled at the sound of harry's sleepy voice which made him sound quite sexy (another thought louis quickly pushed out of his mind.)

¨good morning harold.¨

harry smiled softly and snuggled up to louis' chest for a couple minutes before kissing him on the chest and getting up to go pee. louis blushed and giggled under his breath before realising that he needed to ask harry about what happened last night and why. also why harry acted like they were together. i mean louis didn't mind is but he didn't really do  relationships. but he would be more than happy to have a no strings attached deal with harry. i mean who knew how long the both of them would be in there. it could be days or months or a year. and louis most definitely can't last a few hours without sex, being bluntly honest. so after he heard harry finish and look to see him pull up his pants, he called him over.

¨hey curly, come 'ere a second.¨

harry smiled and walked over to louis and sat rather close to him on the bed.

¨yes lou ?¨

¨can i ask you a few questions ?¨

harry nodded hesitantly, hoping he wouldn't bring up his little episode from yesterday.

¨what happened last night ? i was quite worried yanno.¨

harry cursed in his head and nervously started playing with his fingers.

¨well... um y-you see i um...¨

harry didn't really know how to answer that question and louis coul really tell. so he stopped pushing it and asked another question.

¨never mind harry it's okay. another question though. so basically harry i don't do relationships. im not into boyfriends and getting married and having kids and blah blah blah happily ever after. i don't believe in love, i believe in fucking. so if you're willing to do that, then i'd love to fuck you.¨

harry's mouth was open in shock and louis stood there with a confident look on his face, both of them saying nothing. harry swallowed and looked louis in the eye.

¨okay.¨

louis smiled and hugged harry, lifting him up in the process. harry giggled uncontrollably until louis put him down and kissed him slow and hard. the younger one, moaned a little as louis softly bit his bottom lip and pushed him down on the bed as he climbed on top of him.

¨well let's get started shall we ?¨

//////////////////////////////

okay listen
1) im disgustingly sorry that I haven't updated in literally 800 years
2) im gonna be updating so much more now because i feel so bad and creative juices are flowing through my mind
3) yo if you want some smutty smut smut in the next chapter vote or maybe comment and i will make it happen

love you guys loads have a nice day
-xx