{ c h a p t e r 2 }

///

harry wasn't a normal teenager. he didn't do normal teenage things. you see his father had built a company called sinico, which made a lot of money.

but that's the reason harry steals. his parents are too busy working on sales and money that he doesn't talk to them for days at a time. he lives in a huge mansion with 3 stories, 23 maids and butlers, a personal chef, and countless amounts of money.

even though harry has all of this, he steals. from silverware to CDs, posters and dresses (which he only wore sometimes.)

but now is his biggest job yet.

stealing from a jewelry store.

/////

the day of the stealing, harry walked to the jewelry store to check it out. it had a sign the said "lovely jewelers."

he walked in the store, nonchalantly. he observed the rings and necklaces crafted out of beautiful gold and sparking diamonds.

"how may I help you?"

Harry turned around and saw a middle-aged woman. maybe late thirtys early fourtys.

"hi. I was just looking around. my mums birthday is coming up and I need to buy her a nice new necklace."

he was lying of course. his mothers birthday was in October and it was in the middle of June so obviously it was no where near his mums birthday. but the sales lady didn't need to know that.

"well that very sweet! our necklaces are over here."

she walked over to a counter with necklaces both silver and gold. she pulled out a key from the drawer and unlocked the glass case.

"so here is our 12k gold sect-"

"you know what mam I think I'll um come back later I need to go get something."

the lady looked at him weird and nodded slowly.

"...okay well come back soon."

"thank you have a good day!"

Harry walked out of the shop and going back to his mansion, so to speak.

he walked in his front door, all of his staff saying "hello mr. styles" and "how are you this afternoon mr. styles."

he face the same answer to all of them as he always does 'hello' and 'good good'

harry ran upstairs to his room and took out his black jeans and black t-shirt. he looked through his closet for his black ski mask. cheesy he knows but how else do you prevent someone from catching you.

he also takes his fake toy gun which he bought at a liquor store for a dollar and put it in a bag, making it look like a real gun.

the boy made sure he was fully ready before climbing down the staircase outside his window and walking over to the store once again.

this time he went around back and kicked the door. he could hear the same lady from earlier gasp loudly.

harry climbed over the counter and pointed his 'gun' at her.

"okay so here's what you're gonna do. you're gonna put the most expensive stuff in the bag and then forget this ever happened alright?"

the lady just nodded, her whole body shaking and being close to tears.

that was harry's worst part of the job. he hated making people feel scared and afraid that their life's were in risk. but he also got a weird high of off it.

he looked back at the lady who had put all the most expensive jewelry in the bag just like he'd had asked.

"thanks lady. now you forget that I was in here okay?"

she once again didn't answer harry, just nodding, speechless from fright.

harry nodded back and started to walk out the back. as soon as he opened the door he saw two cop cars and four policeman standing right in front if him, with their guns out.

"put your hands up where we can see them!"

harry's eyes got large and he dropped his toy to the floor and sighed heavily.

one of the officers walked up to the 'weapon' wondering why it didn't sound like metal hitting the floor.

he carefully picked up the paper bag and inspected the fake gun.

"well well look at this. hey jones. look what I've just found. his gun is a fluke! it's just a silly old toy!"

the cops chuckled a bit and put their guns down. as they did this harry let out a breath of relief.

harry looked at the police officer who was walking toward him with handcuffs. the mans name was "wiegle" and he took off Harry's mask.

"so how old are you son?"

"I'm um fifteen. I'll be sixteen in February sir."

"fifteen huh? why you're just a child! hey junior call in the 420 and tell them to notify the hall."

wiegle put his hands behind his back and put on the cuffs. he gently led him to the back of the car when Harry asked a question, sounding like he was bout to cry.

"um s-sir where are we going?"

"well lad you've just committed a felony and now we've got to take you to juvie."

harry felt like throwing up at that sentence. and he actually did when the made a sharp turn.

harry styles was going to jail.

\\\\\\\

da-damn.

well now you know Harry's story and pretty soon lou and h will meet. but it won't be fluffy and sweet. believe me.