Chapter 6

Lydia;

My heart stopped.

Did he really just ask me to be his girlfriend?

Has he always had these feelings for me? I mean I can't say I don't have feelings for him because I do but I just don't think we should be together right now especially with everything going on with Ross and his family...

"I shouldn't of even asked this is too much I'm sorry" he sighs putting his head in his hands, I don't know what to say without hurting him he's been through enough already and the last thing I want to do is break his heart.

"Ross I'm sorry I- I just don't think right now is a good time and last time it didn't work out between us remember?" I tell him softly and he removes his hands and looks up at me and frowns.

"Your right, I'm sorry lets just enjoy this picnic" he says and I nod before opening the basket and taking everything out, he stays quiet almost throughout the whole time and I know he's upset because of me, but I know that I had made the right decision, we aren't ready to be together and honestly I don't think we should just because I don't want to ruin the friendship we have.

You can feel the awkward tension between us and I don't like it so I speak up after I chew my sandwich "So what about the band... Are you guys quitting?" I question him and he looks up at me and i realize I shouldn't of asked that

"I'm sorry I shouldn't-" he cuts me off

"It's fine but yeah most likely we are, we just can't do it anymore and I can't believe I'm saying this but I just don't want to play music anymore, yeah before it was like my only escape from everything but now I have no passion for it ya know? I just don't know anymore" he looks down and I grab his hand in mine

"Ross... I understand and I'm sure your fans would understand and they're gonna support you through this we all will, if you feel like this is what you feel is right then your making the right decision on this" I smile

And he nods "I'm just scared" he pauses "I don't want to regret it" he half whispers the last part and I sigh, I don't know what to respond back so I just sit there quietly staring at our hands and then I pull back from his and get up slowly.

"Whatever you decide, I'll always support you no matter what"

.........

Ross;

"Ross" I open my eyes and my mother stands before me, she looks much brighter than I've ever seen her before she's glowing, like an angel.

"Mom?!?" I cry out "I- I thought you were dead Y-You and dad died in that accident remember?! What are you doing?!" Is this a dream?!?

"Ross listen to me I love you, I hate seeing you this way I'm always with you Ross you and your siblings I love you all so much and it breaks my heart when seeing you all in this state" She tells me

"Stop mourning over us me and your father are fine, and don't you dare quit the band, you loved music all your lives don't waste it all on us, I understand you miss us but maybe one day we'll be reunited again, I love you" and then she fades away before I get to say anything else, I want to scream for her to come back anything.

My eyes open and I'm out of bed pacing around back and forth in my room, I don't know what to do, there are so many emotions that I'm feeling right now. I don't know whether I should be happy or sad right now. I want to cry but I know what my mother said but I want them back so bad.

But I know one thing;

We're not quitting the band

.......

A/n

whoa what happened

first off I'm very sorry for not updating in like 2982 years and I apologize for that so much has happened and just aksjjdjf but anyways what do you guys think so far??

(Even though I'm pretty sure everyone's ditched this book)

leave your opinions below I love you all & I hope you enjoyed this

xx