Epilogue

(Ten Years Later

Tobias POV)

Today would have been Tris and I's eleventh anniversary. I said would because Tris died three years ago in child birth. She didn't have enough oxygen getting to her lungs while having our baby girl. I'm still laying in my bed when all three kids come running into my room. "Daddy!" Natalie screams. "Jayden and Jordan took mommy's necklace from me!" She cries into my arms. I look over to Jordan and then to Jayden and scowl at them. I sit Natalie in Tris's spot on the bed and walk over to them. "Give me the necklace!" I raise my voice at them. They hand it to me. "Now go to your rooms!" I yell. They run to there rooms and slam the doors. I walk back to Natalie who is playing with her fingers. She got that from Tris. Everything about Natalie reminds me of Tris. When Tris died I didn't want Natalie or my boys. I was depressed. I wanted to kill myself because it was so bad. Christina had taken care of my kids for me. "Here baby girl." I say soothingly as I place the necklace on her neck. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes. "Daddy where's mommy?" She asks me. I feel a pang of sadness against my chest. I try to contain my tears but it doesn't work. "Do you know what heaven is?" I ask her and she nods. "Heaven needed a new angel. That angel was mommy. Mommy had to go to heaven so she could keep us safe." I say trying to explain to my daughter. She looks like she understands but I know she will end up asking when she gets older. "I love you momma." She says and looks out the window at the sky. "And you to daddy!" She says as she looks back at me. "I know wherever momma is. That she is happy." Natalie says which causes me to smile. She jumps off my bed and runs into her room. I sit on my bed realizing the impact that Tris has made in my life. When she first got to Dauntless. When we went on our first date. When we first kissed. When I asked her to marry me. When we had Tobias jr. When she got pregnant again. When she had our boys. And when she left me. All of these were changes that she had made in my life. I will forever be greatful of her. She is my wife after all. I will never love anybody else again. She was my forever. I'll say it one last time. "Be brave." 

(HOLY CRAP!! I am literally crying right now. I feel so sad that this is officially over. I am going to miss writing this story. I am going to miss all of the people who read this and commented. I love you guys. I hope you guys liked this story. I am writing more books. I am currently writing a divergent high and Sheo fan fic. Please check it out. Well like Four says 'Be brave.' I love you!!)