Mine...Mine...Mine.

COPYRIGHT

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, and incidents are the sole property of the authors imagination or are used with fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, places, business establishments, events or locations is purely coincidental.

This means, you CANNOT steal my story line, characters, dialogue, and use it as your own. That is called plagiarism.

COPYRIGHT 2014 by Alycat1901
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halloween is a time to scare. A time to enjoy sharing scary stories of monsters of the night. After all, the lovely town of Falls Creek has a history of previously inhabiting a homicidal maniac.

For seventeen year old Cassi Ross, this Halloween night was supposed to be spent babysitting her favorite group of munchkins. But as the night goes by, with strange occurrences such as mysterious phone calls, dead animals, and a masked face looking through the windows....She realizes that someone is taking Halloween pranking too far.

Possible suspects could be any number of teenage pranksters enjoying celebrating the memory of a grisly killer, or even Cassi's fellow babysitter, who has an overwhelming love of scary movies and a grudge against her.

It all seems to be just fun and games apart of harmless Halloween shenanigans...Until it's discovered there's something sinister behind it, where someone wishes Cassi harm.