To the Beach

I sigh and look down at my phone. Come on! How hard can it be to ask my boyfriend to the beach?! I reached out and typed in his number. Come on! I can do this! It's just the beach! Where I'm going to be wearing a bikini and Ikuto will be looking at other girls! I put my phone back down and groan. I really want to go to the beach today but all my friends have plans and Ikuto's is the only one who I haven't asked yet! Maybe I should just go alone... I mean then Ikuto wouldn't ditch me for another girl or something... No! I can't do that! It's completely unfair! Ikuto did say he loves me because we are boyfriend and girlfriend now! Suddenly my phone buzzes. I gasp and sit up, quickly opening the text message. It was from Ikuto.

Ikuto- yo! It's a nice day today wanna do something together?

My face instantly turns red. HE'S A MIND READER!!!

Amu- sure... You choose where we go tho...

I blush even worse. He's my boyfriend and yet he still gets me to be so nervous and blushing.

Ikuto- hmm... Utau told me you wanted to go to the beach today, how come you didn't ask me?

I smack my head. I HATE YOU UTAU!!!

Amu- because!

Ikuto- because why???

Amu- because I was scared too!

There! Is he happy that I said it! Hmp!

Ikuto-... That's ur reasoning? U were scared? Amu I'm coming over right now!

My face turned pink.

Amu- what?! No! I'm sorry! If it made you upset that I'm scared I'm sorry!

Oh god! Now he's coming over?! He's probably really angry at me! He's going to say how much I'm stupid! How I shouldn't be scared to take him to the beach... Waaaaa Ikuto I'm sorry!!!

Ikuto- what?! No, Amu I'm not mad... Let's talk when I get there.

Noooooo he totally hates me! He's going to dump me! Every girl I've talked to has told me that right before break ups they always say we need to talk! And that's just what Ikuto wants! He wants to talk and now we're going to break up! Tears start to pour down my face and I bust out sobbing. A knock from the door quiets me down. He's here already?! I stand up and reach for the door when I realize-! I already changed in to my bikini!! Waaaaa! He's going to think I'm ugly! "Amu! Open up!!" He yelled. I shake my head even though he can't see me. "No! I don't want you to see me!!" I shout, my voice cracking at the end. He doesn't say anything and before I can react the door swings open. My eyes widen and I see my spare key in his hands. I scowl at myself. Well aren't I stupid? He stands there staring at me. He thinks I'm ugly! "I told you not to look!!" I whine as I go to grab a blanket. He stops me and grabs my wrist. "No! I think you look really cute!" He smirked at me and then pulled me into his arms. "Is that why you were so scared to go to the beach with me? Ha, Amu your funny." He shook his head as he embraced me. I stood there. He really thinks I look cute? "Y-you don't think I look ugly?" I ask timidly. He chuckles. "Never! You look hot!" He said, pulling away and smirking. I blushed and giggled. "Thank you!" I leaned up and pecked him on the lips, my new found confidence the source of my action. After that was done I pulled away and smiled up at him. "You truly are the best boyfriend ever!" He smirked. "I know!" I laughed and then left to get my towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, and shorts and a t-shirt... Just in case... I threw them in my beach bag and came back to Ikuto. He already had his swim trunks on along with a shirt so I grabbed his hand and walked to the door. "Lets go!" He laughed and walked with me as we walked down the side walk to the beach. Once we got there boys started whistling and dropping their jaws. I glared at them and hide behind Ikuto. Which wasn't hard because he obviously didn't like them staring at me so he put his arm around me possessively. Once we found our spot I flung out my towel and laid down on it. I sighed as my cold body started to warm up to the sun and blazing sand. Ikuto put his towel next to mine and sat down. "Need help putting sunscreen on?" He asked as he looked over at me. I sat up and nodded. I've never actually been to the beach with Ikuto... I really like it! Except for the fact every girl is drooling over Ikuto! I hate that! He's mine back off! He took off his shirt and I reached for the sunscreen. I squeezed out a thick blob of the cold creamy sunblock and smeared it on my shoulders before tossing the bottle to Ikuto. I then got my chest. Dousing my stomach and then getting my legs. I don't tan, I burn. Suddenly something very cold made contact with my back and I yelped. "What the hell Ikuto!? At least warn me before doing that!" I scolded him. He smirked and started rubbing in the sunscreen. "Sorry, I just don't like how all those guys are staring at you while your putting on your sunscreen." He whispered into my ear. I blushed. Ikuto was getting jealous?! I can't be the one to talk because I definitely don't like those girls staring at him either! After he finished running it in I turned around and kissed him softly on the lips. There! Now the girls should get the message that him and I are together! I pulled back and smiled before laying down and putting on my sunglasses. Nothing like soaking up the Suns warmth! "Amu! I didn't come here to sit on my towel! I can here to get in the water!" He complained. I sighed. "You invited yourself!" I pointed out which wasn't entirely true but whatever! After a few moments of silence I figured he'd given up on talking and would lay down but no. Instead he picks me up and carries me over to the water. I thrash around in his arms. "Ikuto don't you dare!!" I screamed as he neared the water. He smirked and then did exactly what I wanted him not to do. He tossed me into the water. My but hit the sand and the water lapped up and splashed my face, basically drowning me. I cough and spit out water as I tried my best to stand up. Once I managed to do that I glared over at Ikuto as he stood there laughing. "Your reality in trouble now!" I said but couldn't help the smile that spread across my face as I lounged at him. He dodged me and I chased as free him. "Not so fast princess!" He teased. We chased each other around for a few minutes until I finally caught up to him but I think it's because he slowed down at little. Once I got to him I pushed him over, trying to make him fall. My plan worked but he grabbed me as he fell and pulled me down with him. He landed on his butt and I landed on to of him. I giggled as he smiled up at me. "You meanie!" I stuck my tongue out playfully and he chuckled before grabbed my chin and kissing me. I blushed but fell into the kiss. A wave crashes on us making us pull apart and laugh. We stood up and headed back to our towels. I plopped down on mine and laid down. Ikuto laid down next to me. I think I'll have to invite Ikuto to the beach more often!!