Busted

[Dean Ambrose]

I wake up and see Leila asleep, peacefully. I smile and move her hair out of her face. She stirs and slowly moves onto her other side.

Her back was pressed against my chest. I kiss her head and lightly rub her stomach. I wish it was my kid. Whoa! Did I just think that?

I saw Joe awake, too. He smiled at us and sat up.

"This is so cute." He says.

"I'm not gonna lie... I wish this was my baby she was carrying." I admit.

He smiles.

"You need to tell her." He says.

I kiss Leila's head then carefully get up and follow him to the kitchen.

"I can't tell her." I say.

"Why not?" He asks.

"She's gonna talk to Seth soon. They're gonna make up. Then they're gonna be a happy family. I don't wanna be the reason her kid isn't growing up without their real dad." I say.

He went to say something else but was silenced by freezing and his gaze somewhere else. I follow his gaze and see Leila.

She looked beautiful in a long baby pink dress (pic at the top) and her hair down. Her baby bump was showing.

"Hey, babygurl." Joe says, hugging her.

"Hi." She says, hugging back.

"And hello to you, too little one." Joe says, kneeling down and kissing her stomach as she smiles.

"Morning, Princess." I say.

"Morning, lunatic." She says.

"Morning, mini Rollins." I say to her stomach as she giggles.

"We're gonna have a little ninja running around." Joe says and we all laugh.

"Or a little daddy's girl." I say.

"I think it's gonna be a boy." Joe says.

"You and Colby with the damn boys. And you have a girl! Wouldn't you be worried about our kids hooking up as teenagers?!" She asks.

Joe froze.

"Please be a girl." He says and we all burst out, laughing.

"Well... I'm gonna head to the gym. I'll see you guys later." Joe says.

"Ok." We say and he leaves.

"Jon?" She asks and I look at her.

"Yes, Leila?" I ask.

"This morning.... I heard you and Joe talking and uh...." She trailed off.

She looked hesitant and it kinda worried me.

"What did Joe mean by you need to tell me?"

I froze.