Why Seth Rollins Did What He Did

Seth Rollins

I walk around to her door and open it for her and she takes my extended hand.

"Careful, babe." I tell my now 5 month pregnant girlfriend, Leila Hardy, as I help her out of the car.

We had just gotten to the arena. She wanted to visit everyone and plus she was asked if she wanted to come back but as my valet.

She accepted in a heartbeat. She's like anyone who loves wrestling. You can't stay away from it for a long period of time without going insane.

"I'm ok, babe." She tells me and then we peck lips.

"I want you to stay close to me, ok?" I ask.

She nods and I kiss her cheek then get out luggage.

"At least let me carry my bag." She says.

"Baby. The doctor said no heavy lifting. I'm sorry, I hate saying this to you, but no." I say.

She pouts and I kiss her nose and she does that cute thing where she scrunches up her nose. I chuckle and she stays at my side as she follows me to my locker room.

We got there and I quickly got her in the room and locked the door and put our luggage down.

"Ow." I heard and snapped my attention to Leila.

"You ok? The baby ok?" I ask.

"Yea. Baby just kicked me really hard." She says.

"Oh.." I say, relieved they were both ok.

I went and kissed Leila's stomach as she smiled and moved my hair.

"I hope you can hear me, little one. It's daddy. I just want you to always remember that you have the most beautiful, talented, strongest, and athletic mom in the whole world." I say.

Leila smiles and we kiss. We pull away and she moves my hair.

"I love you, Leila. Everything I do is for you and our baby. I'm so sorry you have to watch what I hate to do to our best friends." I say.

"Hey. You're doing what you're doing to keep us safe. I know you hate to do those things to Jon and Joe but you're doing it to keep me and our baby safe... I love you, so much more for that, Colby." She says.

I nod and we kiss then I got up and ready and looked myself in the mirror. This isn't me. Not one bit.

I'm not The Architect of The Authority. I'm not Mr. Money In The Bank. I'm not Triple H & Kane's buddy.

I'm The Architect of The Shield. I'm a Hound of Justice. I'm Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose's buddy.

I have an amazing girlfriend, who is pregnant with my child. I love her very much. Why I did what I did?

The Authority caught me in the hall when I was on the phone with Leila, whom was away in North Carolina with her brothers while she was on leave for the pregnancy, and threatened me to do it.

They told me if I didn't betray Jon and Joe that night, they were gonna make sure Leila suffer as soon as steps foot back into the WWE.

And, they were gonna take away every title opportunity she got. They even threatened to make sure our child never makes it into the business.

I couldn't let that happen. They're both innocent in all this. Leila started off as a valet and did minor participations and jobs for The Shield.

About a month of valeting and minor actions, she started getting more involved in matches, segments, promos, fights, etc. She takes on a lot of her brothers.

"Come on, babe. Let's go." I say.

I help her up and she got ready pretty quick. She looked so cute.

She had on: black leggings that had studs on the sides, a Seth Rollins shirt, leather black flat boots, her blue hair curled, and a hair tie on her right wrist.

Her tattoos and piercings visible. We walked hand in hand to the gorilla. Dean and Roman were in the ring with John Cena while Kane and Randy waited for me.

I kiss the side of Leila's head. She smiles and hugs my arm and I lay my head on top of hers.

My theme plays and when it pauses, we walk out, hand in hand. The fans were booing at first but then went mental when they saw Leila.

Leila, at 5 months pregnant. No one but management, her brothers, and myself knew. She rested her hand on her stomach and kissed me.

I love this girl so much. I smiled and we tightened our grips on each other's hands and walked down the ramp.

"And their tag team partner, being accompanied by Leila Hardy, weighing at a 217 lbs, he is Mr. Money In The Bank... Seth Rollins!!" Lillian announces.

Leila and I walk to the ring and I helped her up the stairs and in the ring, making sure she was safe, as the fans aww'd. I saw Jon and Joe in shock. My music dies out and Leila turned to Jon and Joe.

"Go say hi to them." I say to her and she nods.

She slowly walked over to them and I was watching her like a hawk.

They talked and then each of them hugged her. Jon and Joe placed their hands on Leila stomach and she smiles as they laugh and talk to her stomach.

Her and Jon were best friends. Tighter than all of us. They dated back when she was in CZW with him in '09 then they broke up when he took off here to WWE and she went to TNA with her brother.

The bell rings and I help her out to ringside. She stays close at ringside and the match began.

~Towards end of match~

Everyone was down. I saw Kane get a chair and go to hit Jon with it. Then... Oh no.

Leila got in and grabbed the chair from Kane and tossed it aside and knelt down in front of Jon.

"Leila! Get outa here!" He yells.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Kane yells.

Leila was shielding a badly wounded Jon. Kane was pissed. I tried to get to my feet but pain rushed over my ribs from a spear I took from Joe. Jon tried pulling Leila out of the way but she wasn't having it.

I saw Kane go towards Leila but then Joe speared him for the win. Leila then crawled to me and my hand went to her stomach.

"I'm ok. We're ok." She says, moving my hair as I panted and was sweaty.

"You shouldn't have done that." I breath out.

"Oh shut up, you know part of you loved it." She says, smirking.

"Shut up." I say and she giggles.

We both got up and I saw Kane livid. Randy was, too. Jon, Joe, and John were already halfway up the ramp, watching us all.

This is gonna be bad. I can feel it.