Saving Leila and Paying The Price

Seth Rollins

Kane, Randy, Leila, and I were still in the ring as Jon, Joe, and John were halfway up the ramp, watching us.

"What the hell is wrong with your whore?!" Randy yells at me.

"Don't call her that!" I yell back.

"This bitch cost us our match!!" Kane yells.

I put Leila behind me as I argued with Randy and Kane.

I had my arm around Leila and her stomach as my hand rested on her thigh as I used my other arm to make Randy and Kane back up.

I felt Leila clinging to me as I tried my best to protect her.

"Go! Leila! Go!" I yell.

"No! I'm not leaving you!" She yells back.

Randy tried to grab Leila arm but I shoved him back and he fell. Soon, Hunter and Dave were in the ring and trying to get them back.

Kane got my neck and I felt Leila move away from me. Good. Hunter got Kane off of me and I held my throat. I had gotten a glimpse that Stephanie was with Leila.

I saw Stephanie with Leila and then I saw Jon, Joe, and John all slide in the ring and they helped Hunter and Dave try and keep Randy and Kane from getting to Leila.

I was then hit in the back with a chair and fell to my knees and then my stomach. I was hit another 4 times and I yelped in pain each time.

Soon, my pregnant girlfriends hands were on my back and face. I slowly got up to an elbow and saw Kane and Randy with chairs.

They were aiming for Leila. Her back was turned and facing me.

"Leila! Move!" I shout.

I fell and heard 'SMACK!' .... About 6 times. About 3 seconds apart from each other.

I rolled into my back and and turned my head and expected to see a very injured Leila but instead... I saw a laid out Jon and Joe right by me.

Leila was in the arms and protection of Hunter. I saw the entire superstars and divas locker rooms out here.

The superstars were restraining Randy and Kane. I got into my side and frantically looked around for Leila.

I saw the replay.

~Replay~

Me getting hit with the chairs by Randy and Kane. Then them aiming for Leila.

Right as they raised their chairs, Jon ran and took the chair shot and fell to a knee as he wrapped his bigger body around Leila smaller body.

Joe grabbed Leila from Jon and lightly pushed her away as he took a chair shot.

Then, Kane attacked Jon with the chair while Randy attacked Joe with the chair. Leila screaming and begging for them to stop.

I finally looked and saw Leila being protected by the entire divas locker room and Hunter.

She was in the arms of Hunter and behind Tamina, Natalya, Paige, AJ, Brie and Nikki. The rest surrounded her from behind.

He gives her to AJ and tells the divas to watch her as he called for security and paramedics. The paramedics came and got me, Jon, and Joe backstage.

We were all on stretchers

I felt someone hold my hand. Leila. She followed us out to the back and to the ambulance.

"I want you to stay with Hunter." I say.

"Colby." She says.

"He'll keep you safe." I say.

"Ok. I'll be there soon." She says.

I nod as best as I can with the neck brace they put on us.

She kisses me and then I was off.