The Truth Comes Out

[Leila Hardy]

After Jon told me what Colby did, I was furious. Joe came back and saw me.

"Ah. Shit." He says.

I storm to Seth's hotel room.

"Leila!" They yell, following me.

Jon caught me and I started fighting to get out of his grip.

"Let it out later." He says, bringing me back to the room.

I growl/scream and throw a glass cup at the wall. Barely missing Jon's head.

"God dammit, Leila!" He yells.

"Sorry." I say in small voice.

He sighs and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm gonna kill Lopez." I say.

~At the arena~

I was still fuming pissed. I've been in a bad mood all day and I refuse to leave Jon and Joe's sides.

We were in catering, now. We were playing with Randy and his daughter. Alanna.

I was still in my dress and my hair was curled and Jon's black leather jacket. I also had my converse on.

"I'll be right back." I say and they nod.

I go to the bathroom that was a little further and did my business. I look down at my baby bump.

"Don't worry baby... No matter what happens... You'll always have me and your father." I say to my stomach.

I sigh and wash my hands then walk back to catering to hear yelling.

[Roman Reigns]

"I made sure that happened so she was happy and safe! I knew I could provide more than you could for her! She's needs a man! Not a lunatic!" Colby yells to Jon.

Everyone was surrounding us. I was worried about Leila.

"That's why?" We hear a female voice ask.

Jimmy and Jey look behind them and then quickly move aside to reveal... Leila.

She stepped forward and moved Jon aside. This should be good. Fear rushed onto Colby's face.

"Someone's in trouble." Paige sings and everyone, but Leila and Colby, laughs.

"Now, Leila... I was only doing what's best for you." Colby quickly says, putting his title on a table.

"What's best for me?" Leila snaps.

"You know I can't control my love for you." He tries.

"Take Alanna out of the room." Leila says.

"Oh." Colby whimpers.

Randy hands Alanna to Stephanie and Hunter and they take off. Jon tries to calm her down, rubbing her shoulders.

"Jonathan, don't touch me right now. I don't wanna hurt you." Leila says.

Jon takes his arms away, giving Colby the 'you're dead' look.

"Oh." Colby whimpers.

Leila then grabs Colby by the back of his neck and pulls him down as he groans in pain. Leila drags him away and everyone follows. She tosses him to the ground by curtain.

"You're the one that caused Jon and I to stay broken up?!" Leila snaps.

"I'm sorry! I love you and I can do more for you than he can!" Colby says as he got up.

Leila then went right up and BITCHSLAPPED him so hard his head whipped to the side and fell to the ground again.

"He took care of me just fine! Sorry isn't gonna cut it, Colby! I know you're talking to Leighla again! I saw the text messages!" Leila yells.

He froze.

"I'm done, Colby! Done! Me and you?! We're officially over!" She screams.

"Leila! Leila, you can't do this! You're carrying my child!" Colby says.

"I'm not taking your child from you, Colby! You can see her whenever you want. But this relationship is done." Leila says.

She took mine and Jon's hands and pulled us away. I look back...

That's the first time I've ever seen Colby Lopez sob.